Here comes the bride...

I was hugging and saying goodbye to the last of the guest. Tomorrow I was getting married, tomorrow I would become Mrs. Cullen. I waved goodbye, and closed the front door. My feet felt heavy as I trudged upstairs and into my room. I changed out of my dress, and took off my makeup. I put on one of Edward's hoodies, and my favorite pair of sweatpants. I practically flopped on my bed, exhausted from the night that seemed to drag on. I closed my eyes and tried to let sleep overtake me, but the moment I was about to drift off, Rose, Alice, and Mom came in my room. "We need to fix the final details on the dress." "And try different makeup looks." "And hair looks." "Oh! And we have to try the shoes." I grabbed the pillow from under my head, and put it over my face. I screamed. The room went silent, and then I heard a light chuckle. I peeked from pillow and saw Edward standing in the doorway.

He was still wearing his tux and he looked handsome. His hair was flopped just the right way, and his eyes were the perfect shade of gold. I smiled at him, and he flashed a big cheesy grin. I giggled and rolled over. "We can do this tomorrow. The wedding is not till 2. My fiancé needs her beauty sleep." Edward says as I feel my cheeks turn red. Fiancé, I still wasn't used to it. Let alone, wife. I brushed away the thought as I watched all the girls nod their heads, and sigh in defeat. They walked out of my room, heads held low as Edward and I giggled. Edward was in his pajamas in a matter of seconds, and was laying next to me. He pulled me close to his chest, I curled up into a ball. The coolness of his skin making the stress of tomorrow slowly fade away as I fell into my last sleep as Isabella Swan.

I woke up, wrapped in his arms. The sun shining, the birds chirping. I turned to look at Edward, he was staring at me. I smiled, looking at his messy auburn hair shine in the light peeking through the windows. I leaned towards him and pecked him on the lips. But, he started to deepen the kiss, taking my breath away. I smiled as his lips were perfectly in sync with mine. He felt warm, and I loved it. He pulled away, too soon. I sat there catching my breath, but the smile never leaving my face. I looked up, and his eyes melted into mine. This is the man I get to be with forever. And I chose him one-hundred percent. He is the one that completes me. I cuddled into his chest, breathing in his scent. Peace and quiet, nobody but Edward and I. Then there was a knock on the door.

I closed my eyes, and curled into a ball against Edward's chest. Not right now. The door opened, and I groaned as I snuggled even closer to Edward. "No!" I groaned into Edward's chest, as I felt his booming laughter against my head. The whole family came into my room, louder than stampede of bulls in a China shop. I didn't move or even look at them. "Ready to get married?" Mom says, as I sat up a little bit realizing that I was about to get married. The stares, the whispers. I would be the center of attention. "Can we just get married in private?" I said, as I hear Alice run out of the closet. "No. Absolutely not." She says. "You're going to love it. I've seen it." She says with a smile plastered on her face. "Fine." I says, laying back down and cuddling into Edward's chest. "Time to get up." Alice says, pulling me out of bed. "5 more minutes." I say as my family laughs. I give Edward a peck on the lips, before the boys take him out of the room to get ready. My family 'aw's at us, and I roll my eyes. I sat down in the bathroom chair, knowing I would not be moving for a while.

I opened my eyes, after what seemed like days. The first thing I saw was a beautiful woman in the mirror. Her hair, curled and some in a beautiful braid headband. The veil pinned perfectly in her hair. Her makeup, made her stand out. Made her beautiful. That woman was me. "Time to put on the dress!" Alice says, interrupting my thoughts. "Can I see Edward, before I put the dress on." I say looking at Alice. "No! That's bad luck. You will see him in a hour, at the altar." She says, as I frown. "Alright. Stand her and hold your arms up." Alice says. Before I can even say a word, the dress was quickly slipped on my body. I turned towards the full length mirror, I couldn't believe my eyes. I loved it. It fit me perfectly, and looked beautiful.

"Alright, now we have to get dressed. Wait here okay." Rose says as her, Alice and Mom leave. I went over and sat on my bed, remembering I haven't seen Edward for 5 hours ago. I looked at my phone, and saw a text. 'Miss you love.' A text from Edward. I smile clutching the phone to my chest, then responded. 'Miss you more.' After I sent the text, I went back to all my contacts, and saw my recents. Jake. Should I text him? I read the last text I sent to him. 'I miss you Jake. I need you. It wouldn't be complete without you.' I turned off my phone, and looked out my window. I saw the guest start to arrive, so many people. My breath became quick, my heart beating faster. I can't do it. I can't do it. Just then Alice burst through the door, then turns holding it closed. "Alice, let me in." I heard Edward say on the other side of the door. "Edward. Oh, Edward!" I say running to the door. "No Edward, its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. She's fine." Alice says, as I heard him growl. "Hey." I say moving Alice, and opening the door, just enough to put my arm through. "Hey, I'm okay." I say, grabbing his hand. He held mine tight, and I didn't want to let go. "Alright, times up. The ceremony starts in 10 minutes, get to the altar." Alice says, pulling my arm and closing the door. "I'll see you at the altar." Edward says. "I'll be the one in white." I say, as I hear his footsteps fade down the hallway.

Alice was doing the final touches, and my heart rate finally started to go back to normal. We were downstairs, only French doors separated Rose, Alice and I from everyone, separated me from Edward. I heard the Wedding march start to play as Alice and Jasper walked through the doors. Then Rose and Emmett. Then it was time for Dad and I. I took a deep breath, and watched the doors open. I looked around at the colorful flowers decorated across the walkway. The white canopies, the light breeze, the wonderful smell of the ocean. My heels felt weird on the sand, but with all of Alice's help it was easy. It felt like the isle was never going to end as I watched Edward get closer. And I swear, if Edward could cry, there would be a flood. His smile was big and beautiful, his hair shone in the setting sun. I finally reached him, and Carlisle placed my hands in his.

"Bella. I loved you from the moment I saw your face. The moment I heard your voice. You drew me close, now I don't know if anyone can love someone as much as I love you. No measure of time with you will be long enough, so let's start with forever." He says, as I couldn't control the tears that streamed from my eyes. "Edward. I thought I would be alone forever. Then when I found my parents, I found you too. The moment our eyes met, the moment I heard your voice I was in love. When you ask me out I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world, that you could have anyone but you chose me. I fell in love with you more everyday, and I will everyday for the rest of my life. I love you Edward Cullen, and I will always love you." I say, the tears making my voice choke. After we placed the rings on each other, the priest spoke. "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I crushed my lips to his, and ignored the roaring crowd. This moment was perfect, nothing could change that.

It was time for the reception, and I changed into my party dress. First it was the father daughter dance, and the mother son dance. Then it was time for our first dance. We danced to "A Thousand Years", and I rested my head against Edward's chest as we swayed back and forth. After the dance, it was time for cake. I shoved my piece in Edward's face, and he actually ate it. Then Edward removed my garter, my face turned a dark shade of pink. Then I threw the bouquet, Rose caught it and I laughed. The night started to die down, and I was passed around to dance with friends and family. I had just finished dancing with Emmett, my face red from laughing so hard. Someone grabbed my hand, and it was warm. I turned to look at who it was. "What I miss?" They say as I look up. Jake.

Thank you guys so much for 7k reads! I am glad you are enjoying this book, and trust me it is far from finished. Sorry it took me so long to update, I've been busy lately. Next chapter is coming soon. Thanks again lovelies😘!! Don't forget to read my other stories 'Just A Slave' and 'Black Box Disease'! Thanks😘