Jacob Black

Video cred: Soumya Subhankar
Pic cred: Google images

Bella's P.O.V
Class passed by quickly, before I knew it was lunch. I decided I would talk to Edward then. We walked into the cafeteria. I wasn't really hungry, so I grabbed a red apple. I looked around and saw the Cullen's table. I started walking there, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Jake sitting. What they don't know can't hurt, right? I walked over to Jacob's table and sat in the chair beside him. "Hi Jacob," he interrupted, "Call me Jake." He says. "Jake, I would like to apologize for Edward's behavior today in Science." I say while tossing the apple back and forth in my hands. "It's cool." He says. "Well I have to go, talk to you later." I say as I stand up. "Wait," he grabbed a napkin and wrote something on it. "Here's my number. Talk to you later, Bella." He says as I walk off towards the Cullen table.

"I can't believe Jacob Black is here. He is close to the treaty line." Edward whispers to Alice and Emmett right before I sit down. "Hey sis, how's your first day going?" Alice asks. I completely ignored her question. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked staring at Edward's black eyes. "Nothing. Let's go get something to eat." He says pulling me up by my bicep. "I'm not hungry." I say, put he keeps pulling. "Edward, stop your hurting her." Jasper says. "Ouch! Let go of me!" I yell as I loosen my grip, grabbed my bag and stormed out of the cafeteria. I sat down at a table outside, when I heard footsteps. "Edward. Go away, I'm not in the mood." I say wiping away the tears. "Oh, sorry. I can leave." A husky voice answered. "Oh!" I turn around and saw Jake. "You can stay. I'm sorry I was so rude." I say waving for him to come sit next to me. He sat down. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Well," I tried to think of how to explain. "my family is... just so demanding and are worried about me. I know, I'm young but they don't want me to get hurt." I say. "How would you get hurt?" He asked. "By falling in love and getting hurt." I say looking at him. "I won't let you get hurt." He says. "Oh. Thanks. Well I've got to go. Thanks for the talk."  I say giving him a hug. While I was hugging him, I look over his shoulder and see my family. Oi! Are you for real. I grabbed my bag and walked right past my growling family.

The bell rang after English, and I sat as far away from Edward as possible. I packed up my bag, and walked out to the parking lot. Great, how do I get home? I guess I could walk. I start walking towards the gate, but then I saw the beautiful green forest. I decided I should hunt, mom and dad don't have to know. I run into the edge of the forest, and I pick up the smell of a herd of deer. I ran to the edge of a creek and saw the deer roaming. I crouched down and let my hunting instincts take over. I jumped out of the edge of the forest and attacked one of the deers. I finished it, and go to get another but when I turned around I saw an unfamiliar face. "Who are you?" I asked backing up slowly against the tree. "My name is James. I'm new in town and was wondering if you could show me around." He said as he launched himself towards me.

James limp and lifeless body hit the tree with a thud. I wasted no time to see if he was okay. I could feel his blood on my teeth and on my clothes. What had I done? I just killed an innocent man, well maybe he wasn't an innocent man, but he was human. He tasted so good, his blood was warm and filling. Oh my gosh, I just killed a man. I slowed down when I got closer to the house. I pulled out my phone and looked at my face in the reflection. Ah! My eyes, there...there red. Dark red. I reached into my back pack and pulled out my Gucci sunglasses. Thank you Alice. I put on the sunglasses. I also grabbed my jacket and put it on over my clothes to hide the blood stains. I walked inside. Esme ran to me. "Oh, where have you been? I've been worried sick!" She says. "I'm okay. Excuse me." I say as I lightly push by her and go to my room. "What's her problem?" I hear Esme ask. "Well her first day wasn't the best." I hear Alice say. As I walk to my room, I see Edward in his room. I look inside and see him holding the bracelet mom left on me when I was born, how did he get it? He turned around and I ran into my room and locked the door. I took of my clothes and put them in my hamper. I took a quick shower to get rid of all the evidence. I changed into a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. I blow dried my hair and put it in a high pony. Then I put the sunglasses back on.I was slowly walking down the stairs, when Edward came down with my bloody clothes. "What are these?" He asked. Uh oh, how should I explain this.