It's Time

Today was the day  I have been dreading for a whole month. It was my birthday, not only that but the Voltori may pay me a visit. I woke up late, lucky it was Saturday. I was wrapped in Edward's arms, the coolness of his skin cooling down my warm body. I was having an amazing dream about our family after the Voltori is gone. Edward slowly walked his fingers up and down my back. I felt comfortable, safe. Then, the door open and a four loud people entered the room. I squeezed my eyes shut and I snuggled closer to Edward. I felt him lightly squeeze me, then he let go. No! I laid there in my blue white polka pj pants and a 'bite me' shirt. I didn't move or open my eyes. I just wanted to lay hear, in Edward's arms. Not move, just sit. "Get up, birthday girl!" Emmett yelled jumping up and down on the bed. Jasper was making my mood go all wack. Rose and Alice were in the background fighting over what I would wear. Edward was trying to pull me out. I didn't want to leave. "No!" I yelled, holding a pillow over my head. Then Emmett picked me up and threw me into the air. "Ahhhh" I screamed as I landed back in his arms. "Put me down!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp, but he brought me to the bathroom and closed the door. The inside of my bathroom was transformed into a boutique. There was a thigh length white dress with a brown belt, and a lacy top. ( link: http://many-dresses.tumblr.com it's the 6th one down.) There also was a salon chair and my whole counter was covered with makeup. "We'll let you shower, but then it's hair and makeup time!" Alice squealed as they both left the bathroom. I hopped into the shower letting the warm water run down my back. It felt good. I finished shaving both my legs and washed the last of the conditioner out of my hair. I turned off the water and dried off. Then I put on the undergarments Alice picked out for me. Right as I sat down, they both entered the room. Alice started working on my makeup and Rose did my hair. Rose blow dried my hair, straightened it, braided a section of it to look like a headband, then curled the rest. (For the picture, look up pretty hairstyles and its the 6th pic) Alice did a contour and gave me blush and pink lipgloss. When they were done Alice carefully slipped my dress on and helped me with my shoes. Alice made me look in the full length mirror right outside the bathroom. I looked different, beautiful like a mature young woman. But, I still wasn't happy with Alice. I didn't want a huge party. Now, here we are. Great. "Rose and I have to change, but wait here. Don't move." Alice said as her and Rose sprinted out of my room. I walked over to my phone and looked at the screen. 7:15 am. Sheesh, couldn't even sleep in. Also there was a text.
Jake- Happy birthday.
It has been a while since I talked to Jake, but I get to see him today. I heard my door open and I turned around to see Alice and Rose. They looked beautiful. I walked over to them. As I was walking down the hall, the smell of cake filled the air. I started to walking down the steps, when Alice covered my eyes. Ugh, she knows I hate surprises. "Alice." I groaned. "Hey I already know you're going to love it!" Alice says as she removed her hands. "Happy birthday!" My family, Jake, and two others who I presumed were his cousins. After looking at everyone, I looked around at the decorations. It was beautiful, the room was covered in flowers and it smelled amazing! I looked on the dining room table and saw a huge 9 tier cake. Alice. I stepped off the stairs and hugged everyone. I saved Edward for last. "Happy birthday Bella." He says, kissing the top of my head. "Thanks." I said in a monotone voice. "Alice is going to pay for this." I said looking down at my dress, and around the room. "You know, I think you look beautiful." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Thanks, has Alice seen when the come yet?" I asked turning around and looking in his eyes. "Last we heard was at 12." He said. "Is that when you... leave." I said as I squeezed him. "Yes, but you'll be safe love." He says holding me closer. We stood there like that for what seemed like hours.

We had cake, well Jake, his cousins and I did. We played games. Then it was time to open gifts. First I opened Mom and Dad's, they got me a pair of converse and a credit card. Then it was Rose's gift, she got me a curling iron and a straightening iron. Emmett got me a tv for my room. Jasper got me a necklace that's had our family crest. Then only four presents remained. I chose Alice first. I slowly opened her gift, and saw 4 beautiful gowns and a pair of heels. Then Jacob's, he made me a bracelet. Then Edward, he gave me a charm to go on the bracelet. I thanked everyone for the gifts. "There's one more." Emmett said as he handed the box to me. Who was this from. I opened it. Inside there was a red dress with a black cloak an red heels. But, laying on top, there was a crown and a card. I opened the card.

Dear Bella,
We are so glad to have you join us.
-Aro

I dropped the letter and screamed. They all looked at me and saw the letter. Edward was holding me in a matter of seconds. I couldn't stop the tears that were flowing down my face. I laid my head against Edward's chest and he held me close. "May... May I be excused." I say as I stood up. Edward followed me. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, not even a smudge of makeup. I went into my room and laid down. I was wrapped in Edward's arms. I didn't realize sleep had overcome me, when I woke up later. I looked around the room. It was empty, I ran to Alice and Jasper's. Empty. Oh no. My dream was coming true. I ran downstairs, and saw Jake and his cousins. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "It's time." Jacob said as I looked at the clock, 12:03. I have to get there. I went upstairs to change. I love Edward and my siblings, and mom and dad. But, they can't risk their lives for me. I went upstairs and changed into the clothes given to me by Aro. I put on the clothes, and the crown. I also traded out the family crest necklace for the one Aro gave to me. When I was done, I snuck out by jumping out of my window. I ran, following Edward's scent. When I almost reached the end of his scent, I saw the Voltori and my family. Aro had My father's head in his hands, about to kill him. I ran out into the field. "Stop!" I yelled, running towards the Voltori. Once they heard me they all turned their heads, Emmett grabbed me and put me behind him and Edward put me behind him. "Looks like the princess has joined us." Aro says, as my whole family hissed. Aro let go of my father's head, I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and lightly pushed me behind him. Edward pulled me back behind him as my father spoke. "Aro, let her decide. It's her choice." He said as he turned to me. I walked forward. "I would like to stay here with my family." I said to Aro. "We can't do that young Bella. Either you come with us, and your family stays safe. Or you stay and they all die. Your choice." Marcus said. I don't want to go with them, but they can't risk their lives for me. "I'll go." I say, but they all pulled me back. My family stood in a defensive crouch in front of me. "No!" Edward growled. "Such a shame." Aro said as he walked forward. "Stop!" I yelled. I walked to Edward, staring into his eyes. "Edward, I have to. Please let me go." I said as I kiss him and the slowly start walking towards the Voltori. "Wait." Edward and Alice said. "We get to go with her." They said. "No, no!" I said begging Aro to not let them come. They can't leave mom and dad. "Deal." Aro said. I broke down right then and there. They gave them the cloaks, and we started walking away, but I ran back and hugged my family. This was it. The end of the happy family dream I always had, this is where my life turns into a nightmare. I followed the Voltori into the deep dark edge of the forest, clutching my Cullen family crest.