Once upon a dream...

Video credit to Sky breeze productions.           I saw this video and I fell in love. Thank you so much for 11K reads! Hope you enjoy this new chapter and will Edward accept the baby?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up and Edward was gone. I was on the couch in the living room. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes. I felt something on my legs, and I looked down and saw Jake. I watched as his chest rose slightly up and down. I smiled, my best friend was still here. I looked around the room and saw a note sitting next to me, I picked it up and opened it.
Love,
I went out on a hunt, will be back soon. Hopefully, by the time you read this I will be back. I love you.
-Edward
Maybe Edward was back. I called his name, no answer. Maybe he's changed his mind about the baby. I looked down at Jake, I could barely see him underneath my bump. I started playing with his hair, twirling it around my finger. I sat there for a while, absorbing the quiet. All of a sudden, the front door opened and in came my loud family. They flooded into the house talking with one another. I saw Rose, Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Mom, Dad, then Edward. I let out a sigh of relief. Edward heard it and came rushing over. "Bella, are you okay?" He says, kneeling down beside me. "Do you need something, water, food... I'll do anything for you and this baby." He says, and then continues listing off things. "Actually I do need something." I say, slightly sitting up trying not to disturb Jake's sleep. "What? I'll get you anything." He says, about to stand up. "I would like my husband to cuddle with me." I say, grabbing his hand. He lets out a sigh of relief, and sits down next to me and wraps me in his arms.

I snuggled into Edward's arms, absorbing this moment. Edward held me with one arm, and had his other hand on my bump. I felt the baby move around a little bit against Edward's hand. A smile overcame my face, as I watched Edward smile. It all felt like a dream. I fell asleep against his chest, smiling.

I woke up hours later, still on the couch. Edward's was nowhere to be found, and my family was staring at me. I sat up, but intense pain shot through my body. I cried out, and Jacob, who was sitting next to me, calmed me down. "What's going on? Where's Edward?" I asked looking around at my family dark black eyes. "Bella, he needs time to think and understand." Jasper says, as I look at all of them. "No. We just talked about the baby and how he was happy and how he would do anything for us." I said, a tear falling down my face. "Bells, you've been sleeping for two days. And screaming in pain. Sometimes you call for Edward, but other than that Edward hasn't been here." Alice says. "So, it was a dream." I say, shaking my head. "It can't be. He said he would protect us. He said..." I broke down, the tears flowing.

"Bella, it's okay." My whole family says, hugging me and rubbing my back. "You know what, I'm not going to go after him. He can come back to me. I need to stop moping around, and start back my life." I say, wiping away the tears. "I will enjoy this pregnancy and love this baby, with or without him." I say, standing up. "I'll help you Bells." Rose and Jake say. Everyone else just stared at me, and smiled. "Maybe you should get rid of the baby. You're body may not be able to handle the affects of this pregnancy. We know nothing about it." Carlisle said, as everyone but Rose and Jake, nodded in agreement. "I can do this on my own. With or without you guys." I say as I walk upstairs. I went to our... my room and took off my clothes. I took a nice warm, long shower. I washed my hair and spent most of my time staring at my bump. It was way bigger than yesterday, but still cute. I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair, and put on makeup. And I put on a pair of leggings, that barely fit. And a cute t-shirt. I curled my hair, and then went downstairs.

Everyone was following me with their eyes. I knew they hated my decision to keep the baby, but I would love and care for this child. Even if it meant not being with my family. I went to the kitchen and Rose was cooking a pizza in the oven. "Pizza?" Rose says. "Actually, I was going to try and eat healthier for the baby. But, thank you." I say, as Rose smiles. "I'll eat it!" Jake says, as I smile. I was so glad my best friend was here to help me through this. It would be complete if Edward... No. He will come back, I know it. I rummaged through the fridge and found a salad. I opened the container and started eating it. Not bad.

I started exercising, against Rose's wishes. Just light stuff, to not put pressure on the baby. Rose, in her many times going to college, majored in nursing. She did my ultrasounds and kept up with the baby and I's health. It has been a week and I'm finally getting back to my regular life. Well, almost. My family still hated my decision. They talked to me still, but nothing about the baby. Alice never wants to "Barbie" me up anymore. I should be thankful, but I miss it. Edward came back home this morning. We haven't talked all day long. Jake and Rose have been great help. Their support keeps me going. Today I've been having really bad morning sickness. I've thrown up everything I've eaten, and have a major headache. I can see the worry in my families eyes. I can especially see it in Edward's. But, I'm pushing through it.

I was sitting on the couch, reading Wuthering Heights. I've read it thousands of times, but it's very interesting to me. Football was on in the background. Emmett was cheering loudly, giving me a headache. "Emmett quite down, you're upsetting Bella and the baby." Rose says, as Emmett shuts up. "Sorry little sis, and little nephew/neice." He says in a baby voice. Rose got Emmett to accept the baby, and he was actually excited about being an uncle. Emmett turned off the tv and went upstairs with Rose. Jacob was out with his pack, so I was all alone. All of a sudden, a felt a slight breeze and the couch dip down a little bit. I looked over and saw Edward.

"Hello, Bella." Edward says, as I sit there staring at him. Waiting for him to say something else. "I was thinking about..." he paused for a second, and looked down, "the fetus." He says as I stop him. "Baby." I say, watching him. "The baby, and I thought that I have always wanted a family, and..." He started to say. "I thought you didn't love me anymore." I said as he looked at me, and scooted closer. "Bella, I will always love you. You could leave me and marry another man, and I would still love you. I will never stop loving you, you are my life." He says, as the tears start flowing. "Bella, are you hurting? Are you in pain?" He says grabbing me and his hand lying on my stomach. I felt the baby kick, and I smiled as I watched a smile grow on his face.

"Bella, I've left you alone in this. This is our child, and I will love it almost as much as I love you. I didn't mean to hurt you Bella, I just needed to think. To know if I would even be a good father. But then I remembered, I love you and I want to have a beautiful family with you. I promise to protect you and this child, Bella. I love you so much." I continued crying, and I hugged him. "I missed you so much. I missed your smell, I missed your warmth. Don't ever leave me again. And don't ever think you won't be a good father, you will be the best. This child will be lucky to have you as a father." I say smiling and kissing him. The kiss lasted for such a long time, I had to stop it because I couldn't breathe. "I'm never leaving again." Edward says as I cuddle closer to him. I pinched myself to make sure it wasn't a dream. I finally have my Edward back, I finally have my perfect family. I rubbed my tummy and kissed Edward, before I fell asleep, smiling.