Home

Hello! I hope you guys like it so far. Here the new chapter, hope you like it.

It was quiet, more like silent. The trees weren't rustling, not even an animal was in sight. They all had blank stares, all at me. I just stood there, waiting for the shock to wear off. About 3 minutes later, my Dad spoke. "We thought you were dead? We didn't just leave you. We love you, we still do. It's been 73 years, and you still look beautiful." He says as I start to cry. I look at my mom, she has the face of joy, but vampires can't cry. "Oh, we are so sorry." Mom says as she walks up to hug me. They big one, Emmett grabs her arm, I growl. "What if she is lying? What if this is a trick?" They all relax, and Esme speaks. "How would she know the story, if even you don't?" She asks as he lets go of her arm.

We go back inside the nice, cozy house. Esme not letting go of me. We sit on the couch. Carlisle and Esme sit on both sides of me. Carlisle speaks. "Tell us your side of the story, and we will tell you ours." I sat up.

After you guys left the hospital, they tried to save me. I was put in an incubator, and was hooked up to a heart monitor. About three hours later, there was a heart beat. The nurses searched and searched for you, but you were nowhere to be found. I was put in an orphanage, and stayed there for three years. I realized that I had a strange aging system, where I looked and matured older than I actually was. I was adopted by the Swan family. I never got a name in the orphanage or hospital, so they decided to name me. They chose Isabella Swan, but now I say Bella for short. I stayed with them until I was 7, but I looked 16. They started to notice my weird aging habits, and were worried. They took me to the doctors to try to find an answer, but nothing. I got worried, scared so I ran away. I ran for what seemed like days. I ended up in Arizona. I caught the scent of a bear, I thought it was strange that I was drawn to it. Then, my hunting instincts took over and before I knew it I downed a whole bear. I was scared, then I came across a group of vampires called, The Voltori. They all gasped. They told me what I really was. Half-vampire half-human I was such in doubt, I lied to myself for days. It couldn't be true. Vampires don't exist, but the facts lined up. I was fast, I had both human and vampire instincts, I drank blood or ate human food. I was so confused, I stayed in the forest for 10 years, living off blood. Nobody knew I existed. I realized what I was doing to myself. And I realized, I never met my parents. For 71 years, I never found out who they were. 2 years later, I built up the strength to go into town. I bought new clothes and decided to go home. I went back to the hospital I was born in, and asked for my records. The last known place of where you lived was Forks. I ran here, faster than I ever thought I could. When I got to Forks, I didn't know where to start. I was on a hunt, when I picked up the smell of an injured bear. I tracked it, and found, I had to pause to remember his name, Emmett attacking the bear. I watched him, and when he was done I followed him here. I stayed hidden in the forest, then I saw you all hug. It made me heartbroken to see you with other people, even though I didn't know who they were. Then my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep, I woke up here. That's my story.

When I finished, she all stared at me awestruck with joy and sadness. I looked at the Red-headed boy, Edward. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. He is very cute. I looked in his eyes and blushed. When I looked at my mom, she was trying to cry but she couldn't. I started to tear up, too. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry if we would have known-" Esme started to say, but I interrupted her. "Mom-" she cried a little. "You didn't know, and I don't blame you and I'm not mad at you. I love you, and I just wanted to meet you and dad." I say as I got up. "Where are you going?" My father asked. "Dad. I am so glad I got to meet you, but I don't want to be a bother. You have a beautiful family and home, you should keep it that way." I say. "You can't leave, you just got here." Edward said. "And we can't lose our daughter again." Esme says and I stop. "What? You think of me as your daughter?" I say. "Think of you?" Both Carlisle and Esme say. "You are our daughter." Carlisle says and I run to hug him. "Would you like to stay here, at home with your new family?" Esme says. " I would love that!" I say as we all group hug. After we sit down on the couch, Carlisle asks, "Would you like to hear our part of the story?"

Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnnnn!
Another cliffhanger! Don't worry guys you'll find out soon enough. Keep reading, and tomorrow find out the Cullen's story(it's new and exciting). Don't forget to like, vote, and comment! See you soon!😘