Memories... Aren't Always Pretty

I stood frozen, Jane holding me with her eyes. I couldn't look away. Then she whispers, "Pain." I stand there, I scrunch my eyes closed waiting for the scrutinizing pain to overwhelm my awaiting body.

But after, what's seemed like minutes of waiting. I feel nothing. I open my eyes and see Jane still looking at me. "Pain. Pain. Pain." She just keeps saying as her eyes are still locked on me. I look around the room and see a fight has broken out. "Stop!" I yell getting out of Jane's grip. I run to Aro, his hand wrapped tightly around Edward's neck. "Ah, Young Bella it's seems your powers are growing stronger." Aro says, as I stare into his blood red eyes looking for an answer. "What powers?" I say. But before we could continue, I was being pulled by somebody. I screamed. I turned around to look at who grabbed me, it was Emmett. "Where is Edward!" I scream looking around for him. I feel Emmett being pulled away from me. Then I feel tight arms crush me to their chest.

I look up and see Alec. I scream, trying to loosen myself from his grip. But he was too strong. "Bella, why don't you want to stay with me?" He says, as I shiver at his voice. "Mom! Dad!" I yell, in a shaky tone, tears filling my eyes. "No one can save you." He says, pulling me closer to him. He lifts my chin up, tears streaming down my face as I try to run. He leans close to me, and I start to scream. "Get away from her." A voice says. I look and see Edward. I tried to run to him, but Alec pulls me behind him. "Stop!" I yell, trying to run to Edward. I pull on Alec's cloak. Then in a second, Edward was standing next to me. Alec still in front of me. Alec turned around, and growled. Edward picked me up, and ran. "Where is everyone else?" I ask, as we run through the halls of the castle. "They are waiting for us outside." He says, pulling me closer to his chest. "I love you, Bella." He says, slowing down his pace. "I love you more." I say as he starts to run.

We kept running, faster and the air was getting cooler. I shivered in Edwards arms. I watched my family run along side us, fear still clear in their eyes. They had been running for what seemed like days, when we finally reached home. Edward set me down, and I laid down on the ground. The warm grass making the cool air feel good. Edward laid down next to me. "I love you." I say as I snuggle closer to him. "As I love you." He says as I closed my eyes.

I woke up, and I realized I wasn't outside anymore. I was laying in a bed. My bed. In Edward's arms. I was home. I remembered today was Monday. I got up and Edward looked at me. "What are you doing?" He says, sitting up. "Getting ready for school. We're going to be late." I say, walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I looked in the mirror and I saw the crown on my head. Memories flooded my head. Jane. Pain. My family. Edward. I threw the crown on the floor and fell to the floor. The tears came flooding in. Memories of pain, love, and fear filled my mind. "Edward!" I screamed, feeling arms wrap around me in seconds. I curled into his chest, never wanting to let go. I didn't want to leave my Edward. "Bella." He says, holding me tight to him. "It's okay, Bella calm down." He says as I loosened my grip just a little, and slowed my tears. I looked up and saw him looking at me, his eyes black with fear. "I'm okay," I say, running my fingers through his hair. His eyes, turned lighter but were still black. "Maybe, school can wait a little bit." I say as Edward picks me up. He carried me back to the bed. "Love, school ended last week." He says as I look at him, no it's only September 16th. "It's only September, school gets out in May." I say, holding his hand and not letting go. "Bella we were at the castle for a few months. It's May 28th." He says. "No, it can't be." I say hugging him closer. "It's okay, love. It's all over now, you never have to go back." He says as I cry into his chest.

The next few weeks passed in a blur. My outfit consisted of pajama pants, a tank, a high ponytail and a pint of ice cream. I sat on the couch one morning watching reruns of friends. My family had been watching me closely ever since we returned from the Voltori. They won't let me do anything fun anymore, fine by me. Lately, I haven't been able to sleep so I just cuddle into Edward's arms at night. I have also noticed my powers getting stronger. The other day I was thinking about the Voltori and I ran outside and broke down two trees and crushed a boulder to dust. Also, I've noticed I've gained new powers. I was playing a game with Emmett, and of course he won, but I got so mad that I shocked him. Like, literally. It was exhilarating, the feeling of the shock running through me. I actually hurt Emmett. But, even with all these amazing new powers, I can't get the Voltori out of my head. I've been pretty much as dead as a door nail. I haven't really moved anywhere except the couch or my bed. I've only said three sentences lately. "Food, please." "I love you." "Goodnight." And sometimes I wish that goodnight was an eternal goodnight. But, then I remember my Edward. (Quoting Twilight) Edward and I are one, if one end breaks the other breaks. And I can't let Edward leave his family. (EOQ) But, I also love Edward, more than I've ever loved anyone and I don't think I could risk losing him. He lays with me every night, and holds me close. And he sings to me. It's beautiful, his voice is like an angel, no even better than an angel, a God.

I was sitting on the couch eating a slice of pizza and and orange. Mom and dad are trying to get me off of the ice cream diet. I was also snuggled up next to Edward. When I was done eating I rested my head on his stone cold chest. I watched my family come into the living room. "Bella," Alice starts to say. "Tomorrow we are going on a trip!" She says squealing and jumping up and down. Well, this might be a complete disaster.