Treaty line

Pic cred: Google images

I pulled into the little cafe, located in La Push. It's a small, quaint town. It's located right next to Forks. I've never really seen La push, just the forest. I felt my phone buzz.
Edward- 18 missed calls 6 voicemails
I turned off my phone and got out of the car. I walked inside and saw Jake sitting at a small table in the back. I walked towards him and sat down.

"I'll have a blueberry muffin with and iced hazelnut coffee please." I say after laughing at Jake's joke. "I'll have a black cup of coffee, two muffins and a bowl of fruit." He says as I giggle. "What a man's gotta eat." He says. "That will be right up." The waitress says before walking away. "So, where were we... You said you've never seen 'The Notebook'? That's my favorite movie." He says as I laugh again. "Isn't it a chick-flick?" I say trying to hold a straight face. After we ate, we started talking about school when someone bursted through the diner door. "Edward, what are you doing here?" I asked looking between Jake and Edward. "You crossed the treaty line." Jake says. "Treaty line?" I say, confused. "Can we take this outside?" I ask them looking at all the confused customers. "Gladly." Edward says. We all get up and walk out of the peaceful cafe.

"Wait. What treaty line?" I say confused looking at the two growling boys. "The Cullen's are supposed to stay in their side, and we stay on ours." Jake says. "Well, I just came to check on my girlfriend." Edward says pulling me closer to him. "Your... Your his girlfriend?" Jake says as he starts shaking. "Jake. Calm down." I say, but Jake jumps up in the air and in his place lands a giant werewolf. "Ahh!" I yell and run behind Edward. Edward pounces on Jacob. "Edward, Jacob stop!" I yell and they both stop. "Stop this, please." I say. "Jake. Your my friend, Edward your... My boyfriend. I love you both. So please don't fight." I say as I see the giant wolf run into the forest edge. Jake comes out. "Wait." Jake says. "Your a vampire." He says as he winces. "I'm half-vampire, half-human. My mother was human, my father a vampire." I say looking at him. He lets out a breathe of air. "Are... are we still friends?" I asked Jake. "Of course. I don't care what you are, and since you are also human, you are aloud to cross the treaty line." He says, but then looks at Edward. "But your boyfriend here can't. So, leave." He says to Edward. I turned to face Edward. "Go home, I'll be back soon." I say. He nods and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I watched him disappear into the edge of the forest.

I drove Jake back to his house. "Do you want to come in for a little bit?" He asks. "Sure. But not too late." I say. I parked the car, and hopped out and followed Jake. "So, what are we going to do?" I asked. "I thought you would like to see the car I'm working on?" He says. "You, work on cars?" I asked. "Yeah, right now I'm actually working on two bikes." He says as we walk into a small garage. I sat down on an old bench. We talked for what seemed like hours, while I watched him work. I looked at my phone. "I think I should go." I say. "It's getting late." I say getting up. "Alright I'll walk you to your car." He says as he sets down his wrench. We get to my car and I stop in front of the door. "Well, I'll see you at school." He says as he gives me a hug. "Goodbye Jake." I say as I get in my car. I turned the key and waved to Jake.

I pulled into the driveway. I looked at the clock on the dash, 12:49. Crap, dad is going to kill me. I pulled into the garage, turning off the car. I slowly turned the handle to the garage door, but apparently I wasn't quiet enough. Emmett was standing by the door. Crap. I stood there staring at the floor, I slowly look up and see him start to open his mouth. "Don't you dare." I whisper, but it's too late. "She's home." He yells. Ugh. I gave him the stink eye, but then saw 12 other eyes staring at me. Uh oh.

"You are not allowed to go to La Push ever again, young lady." Dad says as I sink lower into the couch, my eyes growing heavy. "Okay... Yawn... I won't go over to the dark side. Let the games be ever in your favor." I say my eyes growing heavy.

I woke up, in my room. It was quiet. I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock, 2:39 p.m. Wow, I slept for a whole day. I got out of bed, looking around me room. Huh, weird. I got up and went downstairs. Everyone was gone except one Edward. I wasn't in the mood to see him. He saw me at the top of the stairs. "Bella," he starts to say. "No, I need time to think. That was wrong what you did last night." I say. "I know, I'm sorry. It was wrong and I wasn't thinking and..." He continues. "Save it, okay. Just please leave me alone." I say as a tear slips down my face. I turn around and go back into my room closing my door. I crawl back in bed and let the river of emotions flow over me.

Hey guys! I hope you have a great Easter! God is risen. Thanks for reading my story, hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment. See you soon!😘