Date 1: Alec

I entered the bedroom, freaking out. I ran to the closet and pulled out a black silk dress, with red stilettos and a black shawl. I let my hair hang down and I put on a little mascara and red lipstick. I walked outside of my room, Jane was waiting there. "Follow me." She says as I glare at her. Ugh, she's so pretty. I followed her outside, into town and to a nice little Italian restaurant. Jane whispered something to Alec, then left. Weird. Alec held out his hand, I was uncertain at first. What if this is a trick? I sat down slowly, absorbing the restaurant's atmosphere. It seemed quiet and empty.

A waitress, about 16 or 17, approached our table. "Welcome to Italianã la mon, I am Lisa I will be your waitress for the evening. What can I get you to drink." She said. I looked over at Alec, expecting him to be gawking over the lovely lady. But, when I looked up he was staring at me. Me... over this gorgeous waitress who was standing right here. Weird. I miss Edward. I don't like any of this, I just want to go home. I wish dad was hear already. My thoughts were interrupted by the waitress setting down my drink. "And what can I get for you?" She asked me. "Uh... The Cobb salad, with ranch." I quickly said. After the waitress left, Alec spoke. "So, how are you?" He said. I this so much. "Fine." I said stirring my water with my straw. When will it be over! "Um, so after this I thought we could go to an amusement park. This one has a giant Ferris wheel in Verona." He said smiling at the end. "Sure." I said faking a smile.

We finished dinner, well I finished dinner. He payed, and we started walking towards the fair. He held out his hand a lot, I never took it. He started to realize I wasn't interested, he put his hand back by his side. We walked under a giant sign that said, 'Verona Fair'. Alec walked up to the ticket booth. "Two tickets please. And can we have a roll of ride and game tickets." He said, as the guy behind the counter gives Alec a strange look. He shrugs than grabs a roll. We walk into the park, and it is beautiful. There are beautiful lights hanging perfectly off of trees, there was lots of different food choices, and rides, and carnival games. But, the thing that caught my attention was the giant lit-up Ferris wheel right in the middle. The fair seemed empty, so there were no lines. We got into the seat, and pulled the bar over us. The wheel started to spin, it was beautiful. The city of Verona sparkled. Everywhere I looked, the city felt unreal. Like I was inside a fairytale. I felt someone tap me, and I popped out of my thoughts. He held out his hand, and I took it. He has done all this for me, it's the least I can do.

The rest of the night pasted in a blur. I started to get tired, and a little loopy. I was thinking about dad and when he would be here. "Who are you?" I asked Alec, he looked at me with a strange look. "Are you okay, Bella?" He asked. "I'm kinda tired." I said, a yawn proving my statement. "Alright, we can head back to the castle." He says as he picked me up, I was too tired to object. He ran quickly through the quiet and dark streets of Verona. When we reached the castle he set me down. I walked to the door, slipping on a pebble. I totally thought I was going to fall, but two arms caught me. I look up and see Alec. "Thanks." I say, quickly standing up out of his grip.

I walked through the door, slipping off my heels and carrying them as I ran through the halls. I didn't know where I was, turning every corner hoping I was close. Close to him. Close to Edward. Close to my Edward. I finally realized where I was. One more hallway, I was then pulled into a room. I was thrown from the door to against the wall. My head hitting it hard. "Ouch." I say rubbing my head. I look up to see who my attacker was, Jane.

"Why are you running, little princess?" She spits at me. "I'm tired and would like to go to bed." I whisper looking down at the floor. "Are you sure it's not to see your little boy toy, Eddy?" She says as I gulp. "What... What does he have to do with this?" I ask, slowly lifting up my head. "Oh, nothing. Just that if you choose him over my darling little brother, we will have a problem." I gulped. "Choose Alec, or Edward dies." She spat, and I gasped. "No, you won't lay a finger on him." I say slowly standing up. She merely steps towards me and wraps her fingers around my throat. "Test me." She says as she throws me on the ground. I stand up to leave, but she stops me. "Oh, and if you even think about telling anyone. They will pay for your actions. Got it?" She says. I nod and she throws me out of the room and slams the door.

I quickly run to my room, running in and slamming the door. My head pulsing in pain. I felt cool arms wrap around my waist. Edward. "Love, what happened?" He says, as I put my hand over the blood. "Nothing, hold on sec." I say as I run into the bathroom. I rinse out the blood, and bandage my head. Edward got me some ice. He left it alone, thank goodness. But, I know he will want an explanation. I got ready for bed and laid down, Edward's arms wrapping around me. I close my eyes, but sleep didn't overcome me. What is Jane going to do? Why did I have to be a princess? What about my date with Edward? Where is Mom and Dad? All these worries flooded me head, but Edward must have noticed. He quietly sang my lullaby, and I drifted off into a nightmare of confusion and fear.