Arguements and Apologies

Bella's P.O.V
I woke up on the couch. I was freezing cold. I sat up and looked at my phone, 3:56 a.m. I got up and went to my room. I guess I can do my homework. I sat down and wrote my paragraph for science, and my paper on why love is valuable for Romeo and Juliet in English. While writing my paper, I remembered Edward. I went to his room and knocked. No answer. I knocked again. Nothing. I opened the door and his room was empty. Everything was perfectly in place, except Edward. He was nowhere to be found. I went to Alice's room, I knocked. "Hold on." Alice says. I waited for a minute and Alice came our already for school. "What's up?" She asked putting on her lipstick. "Have you seen Edward?" I asked worrying about him. "No, he must be on a hunt." Alice says. "By the way, we are leaving for school in 10." Jasper yells from inside their room. "Ugh." I said as I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed an apple. Mom came downstairs. "Can I stay home?" I asked not feeling up to going to school. "No, neither of us will be home today." She says as she puts on her jacket. "Have you seen Edward?" I asked mom, hoping she could give me a better answer. "He might be out on a hunt." Oh, great. Well maybe he'll be back tonight.

I pulled into the parking lot, today was gloomy. It was overcast and lightly sprinkling. I walked into Science, I sat in the desk next to Edward. Class was boring without him, I actually payed attention. The day seemed to linger on. When it was lunch I sat in Edward's seat. It was finally English. I sat down at the table, and Jake walked in. He looked around as he sat down. "No scary boyfriend today." He asks, setting his bag down. "Nope, he's on a trip." I say pulling my notebook out of my bag. "Great." I whisper. "I left my paragraph at home." I said searching through my notebook. "Here." Jake says, handing me a paper. "Take mine." "No I can't, you did the work. You deserve the credit. Not me." Just then the teacher walked by. "Paper?" He asked us. "Here's Bella's. I left mine at home." Jake says handing the teacher the paper. The teacher walked back to the front. "You really didn't have to do that." I say staring at my notebook. "That's what friends are for." Jake says right before the lesson began.

I got home. Maybe Edward was back. I walked inside and upstairs into his room. No sign of him. I walked into his room and sat on the bed which never gets used. I laid down and curled myself into a ball. I cried for hours and hours. I waited up until morning to see when he would be back. This process repeated for four days. School got more tiring, because I got no sleep at night. The tears became lighter because I was running out. And the days dragged on, every second he wasn't there felt like eternity. Finally I decided to do something.

I woke up really early this morning. It's Saturday so there's no school. I quickly got dressed, and went downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and headed to the garage, when I got stopped by Emmett. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To find my boyfriend, so can you please move." I say trying to push past him. "Bells. He'll be back soon." He says, not moving a muscle. "You said that four days ago!" I yelled. "Please, I just sniff need to sniff to find him. I miss him." I say crying. I slowly sink to the floor. Emmett picks me up and cradles me to his chest. "It's all right, lil sis. He'll be back soon." Emmett says as he sets me down in Edward's bed. I realized I was really tired. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up and felt cold arms around me. "Emmett, is that you?" I ask. "Emmett's been in here, he's not aloud to touch my girlfriend." I rolled over and saw Edward. "Oh Edward!" I hugged him. Then I slapped him. "Ouch, what was that for?" He asked. "Because you left and didn't tell me where you were." I said starting to cry. "You said you needed some time to think so I gave you some space." He said holding me closer. "Well, that was too much space." I say as a snuggle into his cool chest. "I'm sorry for starting this stupid fight. It was wrong to yell at you. You were just trying to protect me. I missed you so much. I waited up every night for you. I slept in your room. I sat at your seat at lunch. And school was boring. I missed you. And I started all this I'm sorry I was such an..." I started to apologize, but was interrupted by a kiss.

His lips brushed against mine. They fit perfectly. It felt as though our lips were made for eachother. I felt at home in his arms. I ended the kiss, out of breath. "Bella. I love you so much. I will protect you forever. You will always be my Bella." He says as he crushes me into his chest. We stay like that for hours. Edward's back. Everything is back to normal. I'm glad I will always have my Edward.