September 13th

It was dark. Quiet. I woke up, the house was quiet. Edward was nowhere to be found. I got out of bed and walked to his room. He wasn't there. I walked to Alice and Jasper's room. I slowly open the door, and peeked inside. Their not there either. I go to Rosalie and Emmett's room. They weren't there either. I was starting to worry. I went downstairs to look for everyone. I walked into the living room, when I saw the most horrific sight. My family and the Voltori were fighting. They had come for me. But, it's not my birthday yet. I saw Jane fighting Alice, Felix fighting Jasper. Emmett fighting Alec. Rose fighting a woman I didn't recognize. Mom and dad were fighting Marcus and Caius. And Edward was fighting Aro. I heard a 'snap' and look over and see Rose's lifeless body on the floor. No! Then I saw Emmett and Jasper fall. Then Alice. Then mom. Then I heard a scream and saw my father's head in Caius's hand. No! I screamed. The all turned and looked at me. My eyes met with Edward's for a brief second. Then I watched, as if it was in slow motion, Aro pull Edward's head to the side and I heard a snap.

I sat up quickly. I screamed, I couldn't stop the tears. They streamed down my face. "Bella." I heard different voices say, but I couldn't stop screaming. The images filled my head again and made it worse. I screamed even louder. I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw. The I felt a cold hard chest pull me close. I stopped screaming, but the tears didn't stop. I sat in the arms of the unknown person. My family was dead, who is this? I sat up and looked at the person. It was Edward. And Esme was rubbing my back and Carlisle rubbing my hand. My siblings watching me with worry filling their eyes. It was a dream. It wasn't real. Aro didn't kill them. I started crying again, but this time happy ones. "What's wrong, Bella?" They say as  I look at them and try to smile. "I had a nightmare." I said sniffling and wiping my eyes. "It's okay, it wasn't real." Mom said as she starts rubbing my back again. "It felt real. Very real." I said looking at Edward. "What happened?" Dad asked as I flinched at the thought of it being real. "I had a nightmare that the Voltori came and I watched you all die. Then Edward heard me scream, and he turned to look at me, than Aro," I heard the snap in my head, and I could feel the tears coming. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt whatever you were doing." I said standing up. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's midnight." Mom said. "Why don't you try going back to sleep." Dad said. I mean I guess I was really tired. I nodded and laid back down.

I woke up 13 times last night. I had the same nightmare. Every time I woke up screaming. And I saw all my family. After about the 6th time, they stopped coming in. But, Edward would be there. He held me and sang me to sleep. Finally after the 14th nightmare, I decided to get up. Edward said he'll give me a few human minutes. I got into the shower, and made it a nice long one. Thank god it was Saturday, I couldn't go to school like this. After my shower I put on a pair of sweatpants and one of Edward's over-sized hoodies. I put on a pair of fuzzy socks, and put my hair in a high ponytail. I slowly walked downstairs, into the living room. Right as I hit the last step the smell of eggs, bacon, and pancakes hit my nose. Mom made breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and everyone was sitting at the table. I sat down and the warm food was steaming on the plate. Everyone else stared at me, I slowly picked up my fork. I took a bite of the eggs, they were so warm and gooey. "Mom, how did you..." I start to ask. "Food network." She said.
I finished breakfast, and got up to wash my plate. I sat in the sink and walked into the living room. They all followed. "What are you guys doing?" I asked, sitting on the couch. "Well. Alice was watching the Voltori and their decisions, and they have decided to come on your birthday." Carlisle said as I shivered. "Okay, so what are we going to do. We could fight them in the field, I can..." I said, but was interrupted by all of them. "You're not fighting." They all said. "No. I'm not just going to sit around and watch." I said. "Right your not going to watch, you're going to be as far away as possible. Hopefully, it won't come to a fight. But, if it does I don't want you anywhere near it." Edward said as I groan. "Your friend, Jacob. He will be staying here with you. Also his younger cousin Seth, and his sister Leah." Carlisle said as Edward rolled his eyes. "No. I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing while you guys risk your life for me." I said standing up. "We will all be more focused if you stayed here and we knew you were safe." Esme said as I groan and everyone else nodded. "Fine." I say giving in. "But next time I will be there." I say as I sit back down on the couch.

We all sat together on the couch. I snuggled into Edward's arms. I felt safer, knowing that everything will be okay. But. I will be there helping. I'm not going to be sidelined. I will be there, to get rid of the Voltori. I don't want my family to risk their life for me. I will find a way to fight with them. I just have to find a way without anyone knowing.