Chapter 6

The One Where Alex Is Non-Stop.

Angie's POV

I looked at my watch. 8:10 pm. I need to get home in one hour if I don't want James to get mad.

I walked up to Hercules.

"Hey, Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday." "Oh, that's okay." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"W-what happened to your eye?" He said, and his expression was unreadable. "What? Nothing! I just... Ran into a door, I'm really clumsy." I fake laughed.

"Angelica..." He looked around. "That doesn't look like you ran into a door, Angelica..." "I did!" "Angelica... You can tell me what really happened."

I sighed. I motioned for him to come into his room. * "I-It was James, h-he got mad I was going to see you, and it was an accident... He promised he'd never do it again. He only did it twice and he said sorry, he just got mad, I swear. If anything, it's my fault."

He was silent. "I'm going to fucking kill him." He said running off, and I ran after him.

"Wait!" I screamed, but he wasn't listening.

Alexander's POV

"Okay Alex, I'm going to France to see Adrienne for the week. Have fun, don't touch my stuff." Said Lafayette, and promptly walked out the door.

I was about to text John and see if he wanted to "come over" when I got a call from Mulligan.

"You like fighting people, right?" "Uh, yeah?" I said awkwardly. "Meet me at Angie's place. Hurry."

Mulligan's POV

"Hey, are you James?" I said angrily to the man who opened the door. He looked stupid, I don't know what Angie would see in him.

"Yeah. Who's askin'?" He smelt like cheap beer. "I am. I'm Angie's friend." Alex ran up. "I came as soon as I could." He said, panting.

James tried to close the door, but I pushed it open.

"You see Alex, this is the guy that was beating Angie." I saw his face twist from confusion to anger. "U-uh... I didn't..."

"Mulligan. Star Football player at Liberty. Pleasure to meet you, you piece of shit." I said, then I punched him in the jaw.

Angelica's POV

Angie👽: WHERE ARE YOU? YOU BETTER NOT BE KILLING JAMES. I CAN HANDLE IT MYSELF.

I sat nervously in John's room. "He'll be okay." He assured me. Alexander and Hercules walked back in, laughing.

"Where have you been?" Me and John yelled. "Let's just say James got what he deserved." I couldn't help but laugh ironically at that.

"Angelica Schuyler, your apartment is now piece of shit free." Said Hamilton. I grabbed Hercules by the arm and left.

John's POV

"So... We're all alone... In an empty room... Whatever will we do..." I said walking towards Alexander and kissing him.

He pulled away. "I'd love to, but I need to study for finals because they're in two months today, and this stupid debate thing if I don't want Jefferson to win because everyone says that he did last year and-"

"Hey! Relax! You're like the only person I know who spends over 12 hours studying everyday. Take a break!" I said, and then sat on his bed.

"It's still dark outside!" I complained. "I know. I just need to write something down."

"Why do you write like you're running out of time?" He ignored me, and put on his glasses that I didn't know he had on.

"Come back to sleep." "Shh. I'll be back before you know I'm gone." He said sadly. "W-well I'm going back to sleep."

He was still ignoring me, so I just fell asleep. It was 12:00 am after all.

Hamilton's POV

I closed my book and sighed. I've been studying for 3 hours, and the coffee wasn't doing anything. John was still asleep, so I just climbed into bed with him.

"Alexander!" I woke up to someone shaking me. It was... My mom? But she- "There's a hurricane coming!" She shouted, and then dragged me out of bed. She took me to the basement, and I saw my dad in there. "I should have left sooner, you're just a disappointment." He said, and then walked up the stairs. Water started coming in the windows, and my mom was on the ground dying. I heard someone scream. "Alex!" I looked over to see John drowning, I tried to help him but-

"Alex!" shouted John, and I woke up, sweating. "A-are you okay? You were yelling and-"

"I'm fine." I looked over at the clock. '4:16' it said. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I got up and walked to my books.

"No you're not. And you're not studying at 4 AM. Go back to sleep." I groaned, but sadly got back into bed.