Chapter 15

The One With The Turtle

Credit For Picture:
Instagram: lizardsinner
Tumblr: yamhaylet
I highly recommend looking them up because their art is gr8 like they're amazing please do so

John's POV

I sat in the waiting room, and annoying music began to play. Apparently that happens every time somebody has a baby?

I was still holding my turtle, because that was the only thing I was bringing back to school, because I wanted to show him to everybody. Me and Alex named him Ankle. Don't ask why.

I put him on the ground, and a nurse stopped. "Hey, what's his name?"

"His name is Ankle, he's ugly and I love him."

He slowly crawled over to where Alex was sitting and bit him, as the nurse laughed and walked away.

"I bought you! Why do you hate me?" He yelled at him as we laughed. "Are you the friends of Mr. Washington?" Said a doctor, who was smiling.

Well at least he was okay if she was smiling. "Uh- kinda. We're his students."

"Well come on in!"

I awkwardly walked into the overly-sterile room.

"Hi! Oh my gosh! I love you guys so much! How are you doing, my children! I missed you! Are you okay?" Said Mr. Washington.

We looked at the nurse confusedly. "We put him on medication." She said happily, and walked out.

"Oh this will be fun." Said Hercules, then he pulled out his phone to record him.

"Oh my god! I love you guys soooo much!" He said, then hugged me. He laughed.

"Martha! You are like... The prettiest girl ever!... Oh my god... Everyone. Is. So. Pretty!"

"Hey... Remember that one time... When I kissed a dude? That was funnnn!" He said tiredly. "Yes, I remember." Said Martha, and we all burst into laughter.

"Hey, you kids want to know the test answers?"

"YES."

"No, Lafayette." Said Eliza.

"Hey John. Are you gay?" "Uh... Yes?" I said, more of a question.

"Ha! Fucking called it Martha. You're dating...Hamid.... Jamal... Hampton....Hammy..." He tried to figure out his name.

"Hamilton." He interrupted him. "Yeah! Yeah! Love that guy! No homo, man. So you datin' him? I want a beer... But you datin' him?"

"U-uh..." I looked at Alex. "Yes." "Oh cool! Wait... Is that? It's a turtle! Oh my god! I l-love tur-" He then fell asleep, and the nurse popped back in.

"Hey- uh, visiting hours are over." She said, and gestured towards the door.

Hamilton's POV

(Two more lovely turtle photos by the person mentioned above)

Hamilton's POV

We all sat on the floor of John's apartment. "Stop putting your finger in his mouth!" John yelled at me. "He's biting me!" I yelled in defense.

"What are you talking about? He's super cute." Said Lafayette, picking him up.

"He's ugly! And glaring at me!" "Somebody's jealous..." Said Eliza, and everyone else laughed.

"I hate that stupid turtle." I said, and crossed my arms. "He has a name, and it's Ankle." Said John.

"Why would you name a turtle Ankle?!" "I'll have you know that Ankle is a great name that has been passed down in my family for years." Said Hercules.

"I'm so done... With Ankle AND you." I said and sighed.

It was about 11 PM, and me and John were staring at the stars and holding hands. Super cheesy, but whatever. "Hey Alex, the stars sure are beautiful tonight."

"Yeah..."

He looked like he was holding back laughter. "You know who else is beautiful?" I blushed.

"Who?"

"The turtle."

I let out a long sigh while John laughed. "I'm so fucking done." I said, and went inside.