Chapter 24

The One Where They Know

I made the very beginning rhyme to kinda sound like "We Know" lol sorry I'm trash of the thing

Hamilton's POV

Jefferson called me in for a 'meeting', whatever that meant. "Jefferson... Madison... Burr... What is this?" I said, taking a seat. "We have pictures from an interesting account." Said Thomas.

"From a girl who seems to be missing a blouse." Said Madison "From all the way back in 2001." Added Burr. I scoffed. "Is this all you have? Are you done?"

"You are uniquely situated by virtue of your position-" Said Madison. "Though virtue is not a word I'd use in this situation!" Interrupted Thomas.

"You immigrants come to seek financial gain, to ruin our sacred nation." "And to leak these pictures of mommy has some temptation." Said Jefferson, holding up- wait- is that my mom?!

That's sick! I tried to grab it, but he pulled it away.

"How did you get these?" I yelled angrily. "It's not hard... Unlike some people when they see your mom." Said Jefferson with a smirk.

I was pissed. "Give them back!" He laughed. "Nope! You have something that we want... Or we'll hang these around the whole school." Said Burr smugly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I sighed. "Fine. I'll do whatever you want, just don't put these up." Jefferson smiled.

"That's my boy! You're friends with Washington, right?" Said Burr. "I guess?" I said. I really can't let them ruin my moms reputation like that. Not her legacy.

"Good! That bastard failed us on our finals, so for our last test next week, I need you to get the answers and give them to us, okay?" Said Madison, a little too nicely.

"I mean... I don't want to..." I swallowed. "But I can. Just don't hang them up, okay?" Jefferson laughed. "No one else was in the room where it happens-"

"IS THAT A YES?" They looked at eachother and shrugged. "Uh... Yes." and with that the SMFDR (Southern Mother Fucking Democratic Republicans) walked out, and they whispered in my ear.

"You best run back where ya' come from."

Peggy's POV

I was on my 2nd date with Maria, and everything was going well.

big sis❤️: Guys, you need to come to my apartment. Now. It's important. Please

lil sis❤️: I'm on a date! She'll think I'm flaking on her.

middle sis❤️: Yeah and I'm in class. What's so important?

big sis❤️: I might be pregnant.

I spit out the water I was drinking. "Oh my god, are you okay?" Said Maria.

"Yeah... I just... I need to go... I'll explain later, I'm so sorry." I said, grabbed my coat, gave her $10 and ran out the door.

Angie's POV

Eliza and Peggy raced through the door. "How could this happen?!" Yelled Eliza. "When did this happen is the more important question!" Said Peggy.

"I don't know! I was careful... And... Christmas Eve." I said, and put my face in my hands.

"That's 2 months ago!" "I know, I've been kinda putting this off." "Who would be the dad?" Said Peggy, and she sat down next to me.

I took a deep breath. "Hercules." "OH MY GOD!" Yelled Eliza, as she paced around the room.

"Here's the test." She said, and I walked into the bathroom.

John's POV

"Ma'am, I am just asking you to search the house. As a concerned brother. Thank you."  I hung up the phone with social services and called my brother James.

He's only 10 but dad gave him a flip phone. "Hello?" Said a shaky voice, and I could hear my dad yelling in the background.

I sighed. "Don't worry, kid. We're going to get you out of there." I said confidently.

2 cliffhangers in 1 chapter oops