Chapter 18

The One With The Roadtrip- Part 1

(A/N I just realized that this is like,,, really long?,,, like what do I do when I get to like 30 chapters? Like they have 2 1/4 years left? Do I do like some bullshit time jump? I feel like this is getting excessive and you guys don't really like it lol. If you're ever reading and you're just like: this is too much. Tell me man. I have like story-attachment. I end up making like 4 sequels. So tell me if you want me to end this lol. Whoops.)

Hamilton's POV

2 months had passed and it was finally spring break. We decided that we were going to the White House, because our history teacher would give us 50 extra credit point if we did and she would pay for 1/4 of the trip.

We were just about to leave when she stopped us.

"Hey, change of plans. We don't have the funds to pay for 2 groups of kids funds, so we have a bus for 11 of you kids." She led us out into a bus and opened the door.

"No. Fucking. Way." Said Alex.

"Hello there!" Said Jefferson smugly. "Guess you'll be with us for another 2 weeks!" He said smugly.

Alex dramatically dropped to his knees. "NOOOO!" "I uh-I'll leave you to it!" Said the teacher and she walked away.

We sat in awkward silence as Hamilton and Jefferson argued over whether it was acceptable to listen to country music or not.

Lafayette drove, much to Jefferson's pleas that he 'couldn't read a stop sign'. He was such a jerk. Nobody hates him more than Alex though, they have been arguing for what seemed 5 hours.

Suddenly a giant truck pulled in front of us without warning. "Fils de pute! nous allons tous mourir! si je meurs je t'aime hercules!" Shouted Lafayette.

Alex, who wasn't wearing a seatbelt went flying and landed on the floor.

"Is everybody okay?" Said Peggy, not noticing Alex. "Oh shit!" She said, and ran towards him. I helped him up, and his nose was bleeding.

"Yeah, fine." I handed him a tissue for his nose, and he sat down.

gay™: WEAR YOUR FUCKING SEAT BELT

buttface: Chill.

gay™: I WONT CHILL YOU COULD HAVE DIED

buttface: My nose stopped bleeding it's no big deal.

gay™: YEAH IT IS WHAT IF YOU FLIED THROUGH THE FUKCING WINDOW

buttface: We're. In. A. Bus. Stop treating me like a kid.

gay™: Your an asshole.

buttface: *You're

gay™: Stop being so wreckless.

He then sent me a text that took up my whole screen, and I didn't even bother to look at it, and just fell asleep.

Hamilton's POV

I woke up last at 10:00 AM, and my nose hurt like hell. I think I broke it, but I'm not giving John the satisfaction of knowing that.

I mean, it's not that big of a deal to not buckle your seat belt, right?

(A/N: please buckle your seat belts y'all it's not hard and my sister doesn't and it pisses me off)

"Hey! Sleeping beauty finally woke up!" Said Hercules. "Jerkules." I muttered. John was staring at me, and I flipped him off.

Peggy's POV

middle sis❤️: Did we just watch John and Alex get a divorce?????

lil sis❤️: wait what

big sis❤️: They're acting super shady.

lil sis❤️: ill ask John

"Hey John!" I yelled, and gestured for him to come to where me and my sisters were sitting. "Yeah?" He said innocently. "What the fuck is going on with you and Alex?" We all said.

"That obvious, huh? We just got into a fight over him not wearing his stupid seatbelt." "Oh, well make up because it's really awkward." Said Eliza. He laughed. "I'll try."

Today we were stopping at this stupid founding fathers amusement park. I mean, who cares about Lorge Smoshington, Renjamin Banklin, or Gaberaham Sminkon?!