Chapter 28

The One With The Last Day

(Hey guys, you might want to read this. Or not, I'm not a cop. This is the last chapter. Sad times, I know. But I might be writing a sequel about their senior year? I just have so many ideas and stuff so would y'all read a sequel?)

Alex's POV

Two weeks had passed. John was (very surprisingly) back at school and (even more surprisingly) almost back to his old self, and Madison was still in the hospital, still kicking, (most surprisingly) but almost kicking the bucket.

But more importantly, tomorrow was our last day on campus. Not really a big deal since we're all moving relatively close, but we won't see each other every hour on the hour, and Lafayettes going to be in France for 3 weeks.

I sat on the floor of John's apartment. We were all trying to cheer him up in different ways.

Lafayette baked him desserts, The Schuylers got their dad to pay the hospital bill since Henry Laurens stopped giving his son money, and me and Hercules were seriously considering personally breaking into jail to free John's dad... And then murder him.

They were trying to play Twister, while I watched from afar and spun it for them.

"Left foot yellow, Hercules." I said. He tried to move, but ended up knocking everybody down. "Mulligan!" Yelled Angelica.

Hercules was still on top of Lafayette. "Yep, this is giving me some deja vu." Said Lafayette. It took us a moment to fully understand what he said, and we all yelled "EW!" And threw some pillows at him.

Mulligan's POV

"Alright, I know that when I'm gone for 3 weeks you're going to miss me so... I got you a gift!" said Lafayette, walking to a large box.

"Hold out your hands." He said. "Lafayette, if this is some elaborate sex thing..." "HOLD OUT YOUR HANDS!"

He put something small in my hands that was moving around. Well, at least it's not some weird sex thing. I opened my eyes.

"YOU GOT ME A CAT!" I said, picking it... Oh... Her up. "Yep!" He said proudly. "I love her! What's her name?" "That's for you to decide!" I thought for a minute then started laughing.

Lafayette raised his eyebrows. "I'm naming her Baguette." I said with a smirk imitating a horrible French accent. "OH MY GOD."

Eliza's POV

I sat in the student quad saying goodbyes to everyone. I knew I'd see them just as much, (Considering I was moving in with Angie and Peggy.) but it still felt like I was moving away.

Interrupting all of us getting teary, (Even Alex although he denies it.) I heard a familiar voice.

"No." I said softly. "It can't be." Muttered Mulligan. "I thought he left for good after what happened to Madison..." Said John.

"I'm back, bitches!"

Said Thomas. "Guess who's getting a new fuckin' lung? I'll give you a hint, it's Madison! Thank god that little kid died and gave him his." He said, strolling over to us.

"By the way Alex, stop sending me FarmVille requests." Said Thomas, grinning.

"I thought you supported your local Virginian farmer! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FARMER DOUCHE CANOE." Said Alex, but we were all pretty much bewildered at his recovery.

"H-h-how did you...?" I mumbled, the words barley leaving my mouth. "Lung transplant!" He said happily. "Thanks to some kids death! Thanks Jimmy or what's your name. He has to use my inhaler every 20 minutes, but hey, it's worth it!" He shouted, and something inside me said that Madison didn't really think it was worth it.

He walked, well... strutted over to the SMFDR squad, leaving us to say our goodbyes

Alexander and John, Mulligan, and Lafayette all got into their cars and my eyes started to get watery as I waved.

"Hey..." Said Angelica, putting an arm around me. "Don't worry." Said Peggy.

"You'll see them again. It's only a matter of time."