Epilogue: 3 Years Later

3 Years Later

"Sal! Stop spinning him around, he'll be sick! SALVATORE! Brian, go and get your son from his idiot Uncle." Brian got up from the blanket we were sat on to remove our boy from Sal's clutches. I watched as the second Brian set him on the sand he ran towards the sea. I rolled my eyes and sighed as Brian failed to catch him in time.

"LUCAS BRIAN QUINN. GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT BACK HERE NOW!" I shouted as I stood up. My gorgeous little boy stopped in his tracks and turned around, smiling his daddy's smile. I raised my eyebrows at him and he ran back into my arms. He was only ever Lucas when he was naughty, which with influences like Joe Gatto around, was often. He was Luke the rest of the time. "Luke, don't you dare run off like that again, you little monkey!"

"Sorry Mommy." Luke looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes, reminding me so much of Brian that I couldn't tell him off again. I kissed the top of his head as he climbed off me. He went to run back to his daddy but turned back to me, gave me a tight hug and kissed my swollen stomach.

I was 7 months pregnant and Luke was impatiently awaiting the arrival of his baby sister. Every day he would ask me when she was coming, because he had to give her the BB-8 plush that he had bought for her.

I watched as he ran back to his daddy and his three 'uncles'. All of them doted on him, but he was especially spoilt by Sal.

"Sal, no more candy." I called over to them. "He won't eat his dinner AND he will go hyper. And you know I will make you deal with the fall out when he does." I laughed as Sal grimaced, no doubt remembering the last candy overdose incident. "Same goes for you Joey" I shouted. "I'm not dealing with you being hyper either!"

I turned, hearing my name being called, and waved as I saw Oli walking down to the beach with Casey and Jay. "You're late." I called to them.

"Don't blame us. Blame her!" Casey grumbled. I glanced up and looked at him, arms heavy with bags. "Well, I didn't know what we might need." Oli blushed.

"So, how are you doing?" I asked Oli. "You look tired."

"Seriously Shae, I don't know how you made this look so easy. She doesn't sleep through like Luke did, and she's always hungry." Oli moved out to New York about a year after I did, finally admitting that she wanted a relationship with Sal. They married a few months later and a month ago, they had a little girl of their own.

"You know Luke was a little freak of nature! He takes after his dad like that. She'll settle into a routine soon, I promise." Oli leaned down to give me a hug and sat beside me.

"So how you doing anyway?" She asked, nodding towards my belly.

"Right as rain, she gives me no trouble. Unlike her brother." I looked up and saw Brian had Luke on his shoulders, and they were running up and down the beach being chased by Sal and Joey. "I'm just glad the guys are home."

The Jokers had just finished their latest bus tour and were finally back home. They had all decided to take a year off after this tour to spend time with their ever growing families, Joe had had a couple of kids in the last three years, it was only Murray who was yet to settle down.

"I can see me getting annoyed with them being back pretty quickly though. You know Murray has barely left ours since they got back?" I sighed. "Why do I always get stuck with the ferret?"

"Because it's your turn." Bessy piped up from the BBQ. "We had it for years before Quinn met you so it's only fair."

"And we had to deal with the two of them!" she added.

"Urgh, it's not fair!" I complained and scowled as everyone laughed.

I glanced around at everyone, my family, my heart.
Sometimes it still doesn't seem real. I look back at those few days 3 and a half years ago, and wonder if any of it would have happened if I had realised who Brian was when he started talking to me at the meet & greet. I honestly couldn't imagine my life being any other way. It truly was perfect. I looked up at Brian, who was walking back to me with Luke on his shoulders. I quickly snapped a picture of the pair of them and smiled.

Brian set Luke down and he came running up to me. "Mommy, Daddy says he loves you more than I love you." Luke pouted.

I scowled at Brian before scooping Luke into my lap and hugged him tight. "Is that so? And what did you say to that?"

He looked up at me, eyes wide and said "I said that I love you to the moon and back and there is no more than that, so I must love you the most and I win."

I laughed at his toddler's logic. "Well what if daddy loves me to the moon and back as well?" I asked innocently.

He scrunched his nose up as he thought. "Daddy can love you that much as well." He nodded, as if confirming to himself what he had just said.

"Well that's good then, because I love you and daddy, and baby Harley to the moon and back as well. So we are all the same and we all win!" I laughed as Luke cheered.

Brian sat down beside me and kissed us both on the forehead, before rubbing a hand over my tummy.

"Love you, Quinn." I whispered. "To the moon and back."

"Forever." He whispered quietly, as he rested his head against mine.

The End.