3.

Christy.
[Thursday||3 months later]

It's been three months now and I'm still looking after Olivia. It has been a wonderful experience; getting to know her and all. Not only do I have one job now but I recently just started working for my best friend Liam, he owns the brand new company Payne Enterprise. I personally find it quite odd to call my best friend Mr Payne. I work from 9- 2:30 as the COO's secretary in the morning and I switch shifts with my new friend Nikki in the afternoon. So basically I'm the secretary for the morning. After I leave work I drive to pick Livvy at her school which ends at 2:45.

"I'm taking over, Miss Jackson " Nikki says as the clock hits 2:30.

"Of course, Miss Horsefield. " I laugh.

"How are you today? " Nikki asks as I pack my stuff away as she sets her work on the clean table.

"Wonderful. Excited to see my Liv " I smile.

"Awesome. Tell her I said hey " She says as she sits down. Nikki has met Olivia, obviously being told about how her daddy never buys her oreos.

"Sure. See you tomorrow " I says walking out the office, to the work car. Harry gave me a car to be able to fetch Liv and also if I need to do groceries for their house.

I drive to the school and wait outside her classroom for her to come out. She knows where to meet; by the tree the pretty flowers.

"Chrissie!! " Livvy screams running into my arms.

"My precious little bunny. How was school? " I ask as we walk to the car. This isn't like actual school, its more like play school. They don't do anything but play and learn the alphabet. Basically Kindergarten.

"It was fun. I made a new friend, her name is Jessie " She grins as I buckle her up.

"Wonderful angel. You make many friends alright?" I say as she nods.

When we arrive at the house, I walk into the kitchen asking her if she wants food.

"Yes. Can I have a muffin?" She says hopping onto the counter. Her father hates it when she sits on it, worrying if she'll fall but she doesn't listen.

"Sorry bug. There's no muffins, Looks like daddy finished them all " I say looking in the sweet cupboard.

"But I want muffins" She pouts crossing her arms.

"Olivia. There are no muffins, stop pouting " I say sternly.

"If you behave, We'll go later to the cafe and we'll get you a big chocolate muffin okay? " I say as she quietly nods.

We walk to the lounge and Livvy says she's going to change while pack the laundry. About 2 hours later I walk up to Livy's playroom and see her playing her dolls. I watch her from the door; her not knowing I'm there.

"Daddy, you need to kiss mummy " She whispers as she outs the boy doll on top of the older 'mom' doll.

"I love you my family " She says as she puts them in her dollhouse.

"One day I know. Christy will become my mummy " She says closing the doll house while I secretly walk out her playroom. That was the sweetest thing I've ever seen, She wants me to be her mother? But I'm not even dating her father? I know sooner or later; she's going to ask where's her real mother.

I walk into her bedroom; and sit on her bed knowing she'll be coming here soon.

"Hi mu-Christy " She says she sits next me on the bed.

"Hi baba. " I say stroking her hair. "Remember that big muffin I promised you?" I say as she nods. "You wanna get it now?" I ask as she jumps up.

✘✘✘✘