*37.

Warning- sexual content.

A/N- Guys, I know it said earlier in the book that the room was soundproof but let's just pretend that they renovated or some shit. Okay? Okay. Cool.

▪️▪️

Harry.
[Friday||2 months later]

I'm now sitting in my office, going through some expansion papers in Japan. 2 hours into my work, I hear the intercom ding and my assistant speak through the buzzer,

'Hello sir, your girlfriend is here. Can I send her in?'

"Yes you can, thank you Miss Moore" I say and she let's go of the button. My office doors open and my pregnant five month old girlfriend walks in with the biggest grin on her face.

"Harry, baby!!" She grins, skipping her way to me and plopping herself onto my lap.

"Hi darling, why are you in such a happy mood?" I ask even though I know the reason.

"Oh, I went shopping for clothes and I found the nicest pair of maternity jeans for me Harry! I bought eight pairs" She grins, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I know love, I see you've also used my credit card" I chuckle, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to my chest.

"I'm sorry Harry, but I don't have a job for now. I have to use your million dollar bucks" She smiles, swinging her feet on the other side of my chair, her body now sitting sideways.

"Hows my little boy?" I ask, rubbing my hand softly on her stomach.

Yes, we found out the gender of the baby about two weeks ago. It was quite a experience because Christy was a hundred percent sure it was going to be a girl but God was on my side and gave me the boy I so badly wanted. Even though, we love him to bits and we cannot wait till he arrives. Olivia is so ecstatic for her brother to come to the world, she's already chosen more than half his outfits and most of them are just blue and pink and have the annoying snowman from Frozen.

We also found out that in fact Christy was already about three months pregnant, the baby was just extremely quiet and obviously didn't want to be known. It was also our fault for realising the pregnancy symptoms too late. Luckily Christy didn't consume heavy alcohol and didn't do heavy exercise to harm our baby boy.

"He's fine babe, been kicking up a storm in there" She says, beginning to suck on a lollipop she fished out of her bag.

"Has he?" I ask and she nods. I smile before lowering my head down to her stomach. "Hey there little man, could you maybe stop kicking mummy? I need her nice and happy for tonight"

"Tonight? What's happening tonight?"

"Well honey, I've decided to ship Olivia off to my mums and give us a weekend alone" I smirk, having a taste of her lollipop that she's been sucking on. 

"Ooh" She giggles cheekily. "The whole weekend, all that time alone. Think about what we could accomplish in all that time Harry" She grins, nibbling on my earlobe.

"I know bab-" I begin but get interrupted when she jumps up on my lap and grins cheekily.

"When last did we have sex Harry? It was so long ago" She pouts, kissing my cheek and then my ear.

She's extremely hyper today.

"We had sex.. like this morning baby. Twice in fact" I say, quite shocked that she forgot about the lovely sex in the bedroom against the wall and in the shower.