11.

Christy.
[Still Friday]

"Does she now?" He smirks.

"Yes daddy, I saw them. Did you know they're only for babies?" She says.

"Not only for babies" He says under his breathe.

"What Dada?" Olivia says at her father; whose mind my I add, is very dirty.

"Nothing princess. All bigger girls have boobies, they're for babies and some other things" He says clearing his plate.

"What other things?"

Damn, this kid is curious.

"Like for making babies, in the baby making potion mummies and daddies have" He says.

"Oh. So if you have boobies you can have a baby?" She gasps.

"Yes, well- " He starts.

"Yay! I can't wait to have boobies. I'm going to have lots and lots of babies" She squeals, running to the lounge.

"Oh, what have we done" He murmurs.

✘✘✘✘

Harry.
[Saturday]

"Guy's wake up!! We're going to the beach" Livvy squeals, jumping onto the bed.

"No, go away. I want to cuddle with daddy" Christy says, tightening her hold around me.

"That's not fair, I wanna cuddle with daddy too" Olivia pouts.

"Come baby." I say as she lyes in between us.

"Noooo." Christy whines " Daddy should be in the middle, so we can both cuddle him."

Christy and I have made a deal, that there's really no point of putting a pillow wall between us because it always disappears. She also claims, I'm much warmer than a blanket therefore she's never letting me go at night.

I move in between them and they both tuck their heads in the crook of my armpit, and drape their arms across my torso. Christy slowly and surely falls back to sleep while Olivia lies staring at Chris.

"Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think Christy is pretty?"

"Yes. I think she's one of the most beautiful girls, I've seen" I admit honestly.

"Will she be your princess?" She asks.

"I don't know baby. I still have to take her to the ball" I say; referring the ball as a date because she's only a small child.

"Make sure there's pink roses. Christy loves those" She giggle.

"Thank you cupcake, I'll remember that" I answer.

I really want to take Christy on a date, the problem is I've never done this dating before and I really want to settle down for Olivia. I have to ask Nikki what Christy likes, so that I think of something soon. I took Christy's words and really thought about how Olivia needs a mother figure in her life. Oh what am I talking about? Christy is a great mother figure.

I look over and see Christy still sleeping soundly, while Livvy traces over my tattoos.

"Dada?"

"Yes my angel" I reply.

"I love you" She says, making my heart clench.

"I love you too baby. I love more than anything on earth" I say kissing her forehead.