12.

Harry.
[Sunday]

Our vacation has sadly ended, and we are back to working. The vacation was surprisingly fun and I really enjoyed Hawaii better than last time I visited. Christy and Olivia are now closer than ever, and they say 'I love you' whenever they get the chance, which I think it's very cute.

Christy and I are on much better terms now, we don't consider each their colleagues anymore, in fact more of friend. I really admire Christy and I really want to get to know her more but I don't know much about this dating shit. Her body has me wondering me in dreamland and her personality is something I want to be always around. I really want to try with her and I hope it works.

"Guess who's came for a visit?" Niall's voice booms through the house.

"Uncle Nili (pronounced Ni-lee)" Livvy squeals, jumping into his arms.

"Ayy! How's my princess?" He says, throwing her in the air.

"I'm good Nili. Did you miss me?" She asks.

"So much cupcake! I missed you so much" He says, playfully biting her cheek before putting her down.

"Harry man! Howzit mate?" He says giving me a bro hug.

"God Niall, can you try not break my windows" I groan.

"Sure man, like you can't replace them" He scoffs before walking to the fridge, grabbing a beer.

"How was the holiday? Did you get some?" He smirks.

"The holiday was great, thanks for caring. I did not get some, you dirty boy" I laugh.

"Oh Harry. What have you done to yourself? You used to bang like 6 chicks in day" He chuckles.

"I got a daughter Niall. I finally got a responsibility" I chuckle, taking a beer from the fridge.

"You're sexually frustrated man, having a relationship with your hand is not always the best" He laughs.

"For gods sake Niall" I groan, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Anyways moving along, I spotted a prey a week ago" He grins.

"Who have you got now?"

"One of my new employees, Christy Jackson. Damn. I want a piece of that" He says winking before turning his finger into a tick. (👌)

Wait what?

"Did you say Christy Jackson?"

"Yeah man. You're her boss too, I've heard" He replies.

"Have you met her?" I ask becoming interested.

"Yes, we went clubbing together. Damn, she can move her hips" He smirks.

They went clubbing together?

"When did this happen?"

"Last week, the day before you left. I met her through my cousin Nikki"

I begin to feel anger boil inside of me, they went fucking clubbing together? Why the fuck would she go clubbing the day before she leaves to away?

"You don't go clubbing with your employees Niall. That's highly unprofessional, especially knowing that she has a plane ride the next morning"

"Don't groan me grumpy face. Liam came too and he's a CEO. In fact you need to see a club, you're in desperate need" He says.

"I'm not in need of a club Niall" I sigh.