Bonus Chapter*

Warning- sexual content.

Harry.

It's been two months and Christy and have had a amazing time. She's been such a great wife and she's made me the happiest man alive. She gave the most beautiful  children and I couldn't be any more happier.

"Babe, the babysitters coming in 10 minutes" Christy says, walking into my office, fixing her earring.

"Okay. Let me quickly go grab my jacket" I answer before letting my eyes rake her body. "You look extremely gorgeous darling"

"Thank you sweetheart. You look handsome too" She replies, standing on her tippy toes to give me a quick kiss.

I walk to our bedroom and take my jacket and spray a little more cologne to make myself smell more fresh.

I walk again downstairs to the living room, finding Christy holding Reagan in her arms and talking to Riley. 

"Mummy, can we join your party?" Reegan asks, making Christy smile.

"No can do baby, this is a adult party" Christy says, making Reagan pout and Riley stare in curiosity.

"What does a adult party mean?" Riley asks.

"It's where the adults talk about adult things. There's no toys or play stuff to play with" She says, causing them to frown.

"Daddy?" Sydney says, walking slowly to me.

"Yes my cupcake?" I ask, picking her up and taking her to the kitchen where everyone else was.

"I'm hungry daddy, can I have some food?" She asks, tucking her face into my neck.

"Sure baby, can I give you a snack? I'm pretty sure you'll have dinner soon" I say, opening the fridge and handing her some carrots, since they were her favorite.

I hear the doorbell ring and someone rushes to open it, causing Reagan to groan in Christy's lap.

"Mum, dad. The babysitters here" Olivia says, walking into the kitchen with the babysitter trailing slowly behind.

"Okay my babies, I got to love and leave you. Please behave" Christy says, standing up and setting Reagan in her previous spot.

Jayden and Jacob weren't here as they went to visit their friend at some gaming tournament or shit like that so we didn't have the boys to make sure our girls were safe. Even though we hired that babysitter, I still think he's useless. He does practically nothing but Christy hired him anyways because Olivia thought he was 'smoking hot' and she wanted to see his face all the time.

As we kiss each and every single persons head, I move my eyes to the dumb babysitter and point a sharp finger to his face.

"If there is a single scratch on any of them, I swear to god. I'm coming for you" I say, making him shiver slightly.

"Yes sir. Anything you say sir" He mumbles back, making Christy roll her eyes and chuckle.

"Come honey, the cars waiting for us" She says, tugging onto my sleeve as we wave bye to the kids and walk out the door.
--
"Do I look okay Harry?" Christy asks as we walk up the fancy restaurant Niall chose.