27.

Christy.
[Thursday||3 months later]

Its been 3 months since Harry and It's relationship and we've grown closer and closer to each other. We've shared some wonderful laughs and some horrible screams but in the end we still made it through.

I've just finished work early and Harry's been texting me about how horrible works been for the past week. My poor baby. I walked through the big office doors waving at Gloria before stepping into the elevator, pressing the button to Harry's floor. I walk past Harry's secretary-- who I don't bother to know the name of because she's a bitch-- glaring as she glares back while I walk to Harry's office. I knock on his big doors and he mutters a soft come in. I open the door and walk inside as he looks up before grinning.

"Christy? What are you doing her love?" He asks, dropping his pen as I walk towards him.

"I wanted to surprise you and you said that work was stressing you" I say, standing across from him.

"Come here" He says, patting his lap. I smile slightly to myself as I walk over to him, making myself comfortable on his lap.

"What's in the box baby?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my body.

"I brought you some of your favorite cheesecake and your favorite coffee" I say as he smiles at me before pecking my lips softly.

"You're so amazing to me baby, I don't deserve you" He say, grabbing the box and opening it.

"Yes you do. I don't deserve you" I sigh, shifting a little to make myself comfortable on his lap.

"You're so sweet love" He hums, grabbing a fork inside the box and pushing the fork through a slice.

"I hope I'm not distracting you from work" I frown.

"No baby, you're a lifesaver. I haven't even had lunch" He sigh.

"You haven't had lunch?" I gasp. "Harry, it's three o'clock"

"I know babe, I've just been really busy"

"I can go get you lunch?" I offer.

"No it's fine sweetheart, you've done enough" He says making me sigh.

"Okay, can I at least feed you so I can see you've eaten?" I ask.

"Sure baby" He chuckles. I take the fork from his hand and push in into the cake. I take the fork out and move it towards his lips as he opens his mouth.

"This is not a very healthy lunch babe" I say, pushing more cake into his mouth as he chews.

"Shut up, you're feeding me and that's all that matters" He says making me laugh loudly. I continue feeding him as the intercom buzzes and his secretary voice booms through the room.

"Mr Styles, Mr Malik is here to see you"

"Wonderful, send him in" Harry says and I get up off his lap."Where you going?" He asks.

"You have a meeting, I'll go chill with Gloria or something" I say as I hear a knock on the door.

"No baby, it's just Zayn. Come back here" He says, making me shuffle back onto his lap, making myself comfortable. 

Zayn? Zayn is here?

Zayn or Mr Malik walks with a big brown envelope, his eyes wide when he sees me on Harry's lap.

"Hello Zayn, did you bring my parcel?"

"Hello Harry and Christy. Yes I did, Mr Payne sent me" He says.