9.

Harry.
[Still Thursday]

"Awww, it's beautiful " Christy cooes as she looks around the penthouse.

"Thank you, I was hoping you'd like it " I smile, showing her the kitchen.

"Daddy? There are only two rooms, is Christy gonna sleep with you? " Olivia says.

Shit.

I forgot about that.

"Christy? " I say as her head whips around.

"I just realized that there are only two rooms. I don't really mind sleeping on the couch? " I shrug.

"Oh... uh... No. Its okay, I'll sleep on the couch. " She says.

"No I'll sleep in the couch. Its not right for a lady to sleep on the couch by herself "

"No- " She begins but gets interrupted by Olivia.

"Why doesn't daddy sleep with Chrissy " Olivia smiles, I know what's she's thinking. She thinks if we sleep together, we'll begin to become closer.

"Because baby, we can't- "

"No. Its okay, we'll sleep together " Christy says as my head shoots up.

"Are you sure? " I ask.

"Positive. We're just sharing a bed " She smiles.

"Yayyy!!" Olivia squeals.

"Okay, I'm going to help Livvy unpack. Can I get you anything?" Christy says.

"No I'm great, thanks love " I smile, walking up to 'our' room.

✘✘✘✘

"Daddy, what's a boyfriend?" Olivia asks, as we eat pizza.

"Something you shouldn't be having. Why on earth are you asking? " I say sternly.

"There's a boy at my school, he's name is Ben. He said he wants to be my boyfriend " She smiles.

"What?!!! " I practically yell. " When the fuck did this happen?"

"Two days ago" She answers.

"I'm going to fucking kill someone -" I say and stop myself before I finish.

"Olivia" I sigh. "A boyfriend is someone that you like very much, he's like a special friend, that you can kiss and hug. But you can only do that if you like him very much "

"Oh, like a prince? " She asks.

"Yes. Like a prince " I answer.

"But you're not going to get one, are you? " Christy asks.

"No. Boys are icky "

"But daddy is a boy? " Christy says laughing.

"But daddy is my daddy. He's not icky, I love daddy " Livvy says, wrapping her tiny hands around my neck.

"I love you too princess " I smile.

"So can I get a boyfriend? " She continues.

"No. Not even when I'm dead, you'll never date someone. I'm the only man you'll ever love " I say.

"Uh Oh. Looks like daddy's protective side is on " Christy teases.

"What about uncle Niall?, I love him too "

"Okay. And Niall. Apart from Niall, no one else. And I need to phone that goddamn teacher of yours, because once I get my hands in that Ben kid, he'll be so sorry " I growl.