21.

Christy.
[Still Friday]

"Where are we going tonight?" I ask.

"Its my sisters birthday bash tonight, she said I mustn't come if I don't have a date, but you were just the perfect person." He says, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Oh.. so I'm meeting your sister?" I ask.

"Yep, she already likes you from all the stories Olivia has told her" He chuckles.

"I hope she does" I frown.

"Don't worry babe, she loves you already" He smiles. He turns up the radio and we drive in silence until we arrive, Harry being the gentleman he is, opens the door for me and kisses my hand.

"Lets get inside, beautiful" He says, grabbing my hand and interlocking fingers. We walk inside and it already smells like alcohol and smoke and many people are dancing and yelling and half of them are already drunk.

"Hey Harry man, it's been awhile" Some guy says, approaching us.

"Hey Leo!" He grins, engulfing him in a man hug.

"How are you mate?" Leo asks.

"I'm good thanks and yourself?" Harry asks.

"Look at you" Leo chuckles. "The formal shit you are" He says making me giggle, causing Leo to look at me.

"Oh, this is Christy. My date" Harry says.

"Hey there hot stuff" He winks, making me blush as Harry removes his hand from mine and wraps his arm around my waist protectively.

"We're going find Gemma, nice to see you Leo" Harry says

"Nice to see you too man" Leo shouts back as we begin to walk towards the outside area.

"Your friend was nice" I say.

"He's not really my friend, just someone I did some shit for, so if you see him, Avoid him" He says as I nod.

"Harry!!" I hear squeal as Harry groans. A blonde haired squeals, running towards as Harry catches into his arms.

"Oh my God, my baby brother" She screams into his arms.

"Hi Gemma, are you feeling okay?" He chuckles.

"I'm fine, I just.. uh.. missed you that's all" She sighs, removing herself from him.

"I missed you too, deranged sister" He laughs before coming back to me.

"Oh my God, who is this gorgeous lady?" She asks.

"This is Christy, my date" He smiles.

"Harry" She whispers before facing me, "You're so beautiful, oh my gosh" She gasps.

"Thank you, you're very beautiful too" I answer.

"Oh no need to lie, I don't how my brother found such a wonderful lady like you" She chuckles.

"Hey" Harry protests.

"Thank you so much" I blush.

"Okay Gemma, she's little shy" Harry chuckles, pulling me to his chest.

"Sorry, I'm just little excited and drunk" She giggles. "Come, let's go over to the others" She says before grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

"Guys, this is Christy" She says once we reach the table.

"Hi Christy, I'm Red. Come sit over here" Red smiles before making me space to sit next to her.

"Hey, what about Harry?" Harry fakes hurt.