34.

Harry.

[Saturday]

"Harry, I'm going out to see the girls today to tell them about the exciting news" Christy says, walking out the shower.

"Okay baby, I'm going out to see Niall anyways. I can drop you off if you want?" I say, pulling my jeans up my legs.

"Yes please, I'll get a lift back with Jade or something" She says, pulling my top on and with her jeans.

"You look beautiful" I compliment and she raises a eyebrow.

"I'm wearing jeans and your top, I look like a sack of potatoes" She snorts.

"You look extremely beautiful, you do not look like a sack of potatoes" I say, pulling her into my arms and kissing her temple.

"Harry, you're acting kinda weird. Shall we go?"

"I'm not weird. Let's go" I say and we walk to the car, hopping in.

"Where are you and Niall going anyways?" She asks, making me tense.

"I dunno, just gonna go around and see what to do. Just wanna spend time with each other" I say, quickly.

"Oh, well have a nice time then" She smiles, making me smile back.

Once I arrive outside the mall to drop Christy off, she leans over and smiles at me.

"Thank you sweetheart, have a lovely day" She smiles, making me grin at the new nickname.

"You too baby, I love you"

"I love you too handsome, always" She grins, leaning over the console and setting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Look after yourself okay?" I say as she gets out the car.

"I will, see you later" She says, closing the car door and walks over to her friends. Once I see her go inside the restaurant, I zoom down the road to the jewelry shop - Tiffany & Co.

I see Niall's car parked and him leaning against it. I park my car and hop out, locking it along the way.

"Harry mate, ya ready?" He says, pulling me into a hug I very much needed.

"Fuck, I'm scared. What if she doesn't like it?" I say.

"Nah man, she won't. She loves you. How about we go inside to see what beautiful ring we can get your future fiance" He smiles, pulling me into the store.

Fiance.

I like it.

"Good morning sir, my names is Jason. How may I be at your service?" The clerk says, as we walk inside.

"Uh, I'm here to buy a wedding ring for my girlfriend?" I say, nervously. Fuck. I've never been this nervous.

"Right away sir, we have all sorts of rings here. What colour would you like?"

"I'm not sure, she sort of a pastel type of woman. Nothing sparkly" I say.

"Okay, I would recommend a rose gold? Or maybe a platinum blue?"

"Uh.. can I see them both?" I ask and he nods. He takes me to the section with where they have the platinum blue and I look at each of them, nothing catching my eye.

"We have these shapes sir, but our most favorite out of this collection is the pear diamond rose. It is very much loved by our fans" He says, making me nod.

"Uh sorry Jason. I'm not sure this is the right one though" I say and he nods, taking me to the rose gold section, where my eyes sparkle with excitement.