22.

Harry.
[Still Friday]

"Should we get going babe?" I ask as she nods.

"Nice to meet you Leo" Christy smiles.

"Likewise, and is there any possible way I could get your number? Just so we could meet for coffee or something?" He asks.

"Uh... I don't have my phone with me and I recently got a new number- so I don't know it" She lies.

"I'll find it from someone" She smiles falsely.

"Bye Leo" I say shortly as I pull Christy out with me.

"Nice save" I chuckle, once we left the kitchen.

"He's literally flirting with me, right in your face" She scoffs, making me smile.

"I know baby, don't acknowledge it" I smile before spotting Gemma.

"We're leaving now, great party" I say to Gemma as she wraps her arms around me.

"Lovely to see you little brother, invite me over sometime. And say hi to the little munchkin" She says before letting me go.

"And dearest Christy, lovely to meet you. Hope to see you again" She smiles before wrapping a arm around Christy.

"Nice to meet you too Gemma" Christy says before we walk inside and out the door. I open the car door for her before opening the door in the drivers seat.

"Is it okay if you spend the night? My house is closer than yours" I smile as she nods.

"Sure" She gleams, her beautiful teeth showing.

"Did I tell how beautiful you looked tonight?"

"Yes Harry, about 20 times" She giggles.

"I only told you twenty times?!" I falsely gasp. "Better sort that out then"

"Yep, you better" She laughs. We arrive at my house and I park into the garage, I move to her side and opening the door before kissing her hand. She takes my hand and we walk into the dark house, Christy tensing because of how afraid she is of the dark.

"Is anyone home?" I yell.

"Yes, I'm over here" Mila yells, from the lounge.

"Why are you sitting in the dark love?" I ask as we arrive into the lounge.

"I'm not, the TV's on" She states.

"Oh okay, still a bit weird. Thanks for tonight - you're a lifesaver" I smile before pulling out my wallet and giving her money.

"This is so much money" She gasps.

"You're kid" I chuckle. "You should be jumping at the sight of cash"

"Suppose. I'm gonna head home now, thanks again for the cash" She says, standing up.

"Do you have transport?" I ask.

"Yep, stole mums car" She states before walking to the door.

"Okay, have a great night then Mila. Thanks again" I say.

"Pleasure, have a sick night. Bye Harry and... your friend" She smirks before walking out the door.

"Sorry bout that, she's a bit odd" I say, as I turn on the kitchen light.

"I see that, who was she?" Christy asks, following me.

"My cousin's daughter, she offered to babysit tonight seeing as you were with me" I say, turning on the kettle.