8.

Harry.
[Thursday||4 hours later]

It's been 4 hours so far, I've done nothing but read magazines and watch TV. Christy and Olivia are sleeping on the couch together, I know how much Olivia adore Christy. She considers her own mother, the truth is I've been eyeing Christy for quite awhile now and I would love to take her on a date. Problem is that if this backfires with Christy, her relationship with Olivia will be ruined and I wouldn't want that to happen.

"2 hours to go till we land Mr Styles " John says and I nod. I want to get off this plane already and go and take a swim.

"Morning, afternoon, evening; whatever? " Christy smiles.

"Afternoon. How was your sleep? "

"It was great, lovely to sleep with my princess " She smiles, getting up and pouring herself water.

"Good. We're landing in 2 hours." I tell her, looking back to my magazine.

"Cool. I'm just gonna stare into the clouds" She laughs, sitting beside me, drinking her water.

"So.... Harry. Did you sleep? " She asks.

"No. I watched TV and read the magazine" I answer.

"What are you? Like inhuman? You can go and sleep you know? I'll be here in case anything happens. " She says.

"I'm not tired. Thank you though, I don't wanna leave the lives of others in your hands " I laugh.

"Rude much? " she scoffs, playfully punching me in the arm.

"Have you been to Hawaii before? " She asks.

"Yes once. Olivia was conceived there actually, there's a reason I'm going back " I say, faking a smile.

"Oh? If you don't mind me asking....where' s her mother? " She asks. The question I've been dreading to answer.

She probably realised it was a touchy subject so she smiled and said " Oh, never mind. Forget that I asked "

"No. It's okay. Her mum is dead " I say as she releases a gasp.

"I didn't really know her much. I came here on holiday with my best mate Niall. I saw her dancing on the beach and I talked to her, her name was Lara. I took her home after dinner and you know one thing led to another and we had sex. I woke up the next day and she was gone and I couldn't find her ever since. I came back home and nine months later, I find a basket outside my house with a baby inside. The baby was obviously Olivia, she had a letter attached to her, written by Lara's parents about that this baby is mine and Lara had died giving birth. Lara's last wish was to name her first daughter Olivia, so I named her Olivia in her memory. "

"Oh. Harry, I'm so sorry " She says coming to hug me. She wraps her arms around me and I do the same. It feel nice to be hugged by a female, apart from my mum, sister and daughter.

"No don't worry. Its not your fault" I say, rubbing her back.

"I'm such a sap " She says, giggling after I let go.

"You're just like my mum, crying over everything " I chuckle.

"I see you mentioned a friend Niall? " She asks as I nod. " I met him yesterday, funny guy. He's my new boss as of today. He said I must tell you 'hi', or in Niall's words 'ayyyy'. " She says as I laugh. Typical Niall.

"Yeah, we're the bestest of mates; known him since I was 5" I say.

"So you consider yourself brothers? "

"Pretty much, yeah. " I nod.

"Oh. Interesting. He's a really great guy " She smiles. I hope she isn't falling him.