15.

Harry.
[Still Friday]

Everyone is having a great time, dancing, singing and just enjoying life. Everyone has now gone downstairs, either to get drinks or to go and dance, leaving me with a drunk and absolutely wasted Christy.

"Harrrry" She slurs, moving her body next to mine.

"Hi Christy" I chuckle.

"I missed you. You haven't spoke to me much after the lunch date" She says, tracing something on my top.

"I'm sorry. I've been busy, how are you though?" I ask, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Niall keeps on hitting on me, apart from that nothing" She says, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Do you like it when he hits in you?"

"No, I want you to hit on me" She mumbles.

What?

"Do you?" I ask and she nod.

"Harry?" She says, after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes love?"

"Can we cuddle?" She asks, not even waiting for my answer as she climbs on my lap.

"You're really warm Harry" She whispers in my neck.

"Thank you" I chuckle, wrapping my arms around her tiny little body. After a hour of random questions from Christy, she started to complain she want's to go home.

"Come babe. Can you stand?" I ask as I set her on feet and wobbles back into my arms.

"Can't stand" She pouts. I pick her up and begin my way to the door, asking the guy to bring my car around.

"Put me down Harry" She whispers, frowning.

"Sleep babe" I say, kissing her forehead. I put her in the passenger seat of my car and buckle her seat belt. I hope in the drivers seat, and I drive home. I pick her up and put her in the spare bedroom, I begin to walk out but as I reach the door she speaks again.

"Harry? " She whispers.

"Yes love"

"Please sleep with me, I don't like sleeping alone in big houses" She pouts.

"I - okay" I sigh, before beginning to take off my top.

"Not here, I wanna sleep in your room" She says standing up and grabbing my hand into my room.

Wow, Christy is someone else when she's drunk.

We walk into my room and I take off my clothes and jump into the bed, whilst I give Christy my top. She locks our legs together and cuddles her entire body into mine, obviously seeking desperate comfort.

"Your room smells like you" She sighs, burying he face in my neck.

"Do you like it?"

"I like it very much, you and Olivia are my favorite smell" She says.

"Thank Christy" I say before yawning. "Goodnight babe" I say.
"Goodnight Harry" She says before closing her eyes.

✘✘✘✘

I wake up early in the morning and find where Christy slept empty, I notice her bag by the closet so I know she's here. I get out of bed and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. As I'm nearing the last step, I hear a bunch of whispers in the kitchen,

'He's going to fucking fire me and I'll have no job. I won't be able to provide for myself and I'll never see Livvy again'

'I'm so scared. What am I going to say?'

I tilt my head and see Christy sitting on the floor with her head in her hands, and speaking to herself.

"I'm not going to fire you, love" I say and her head lifts up, her eyes bloodshot red from crying.

"Harry?" She whispers. "I-I'm so sorry, I-it was an accident, I was having a rough time and I needed someone to comfort me and -"

"Hey hey" I say, pulling her into my arms. " Ssh, it's okay. I understand. Its not your fault, you had fun last night and that's all that matters" I say, kissing her forehead.

"I-Im so sorry" She hiccups.

"No worries babe, are you feeling okay? Would you like some Advil? You were completely wasted last night" I chuckle.

"Yes please. I'm sorry again for doing this to you" She smiles slightly as I wipe the tears falling from her eyes.

"Come" I say lifting her up and helping her sit on the chair. "I'm making myself some toast for breakfast, would you like some?" I offer as she shakes her head.

"No thank you"

"You have to eat love" I say, giving her water with the Advil.

She shakes her head and sighs "I'm not hungry"

My God. She is stubborn.

"If you're worried about eating in front of me, it's okay. I'm not going to judge you" I say, walking to behind the kitchen counter, opening the fridge.

"Its okay Harry. I'm not hungry, thank you though"She smiles, drinking her water.

I shrug my shoulders and continue making my toast with cheese and avocado. I hear the doorbell ring and Christy stands up stating she'll she get but I argue and say no, while she mumbles something the lines of 'I'm not disabled'.
I walk to the door and open it, seeing my mum and Olivia smiling.

"Morning mum" I smile, kissing her cheek.

"Morning my baby. How are you? You look so healthy now pumpkin" She says, while putting her hand on my cheek.

"I'm great mum, how are you?" I answer.

"I'm wonderful baby. Have you spoken to your sister recently?"

"No, I haven't" I answer truthfully.

"You better speak to her sweetheart. She wants to see you desperately" She grins.

"You look like you're rushing to go back into the house. Do you have company?"

"Yes mum. One of my friends, Christy slept here last night because her house was to far" I lied. At the mention of Christy's name, Olivia rushed through the door and into the kitchen yelling Christy's name in excitement.

"You mean Olivia's nanny?" Mum raised an eyebrow.

"Well yeah, she's basically my friend though" I say. Mum looks curious but she dropped the subject, thank goodness.

"I'm leaving now baby. Say bye to Olivia for me okay?" She says before kissing my cheek.

"I love you son" She says, before walking down the driveway.

"I love you mum" I smile and she blows me kiss, I catch it and close the door. I walk into the kitchen and find Olivia sitting on Christy's lap.

"Morning baby" I say, addressing Livvy.

"Hi Dada" She murmurs, not even looking at me.

"Olivia? I'm speaking to you" I say, raising my eyebrow.

"Sorry daddy" She says rolling her eyes. Jesus Christ. This child is 5 and half years old.

"Olivia. Cut the attitude. I'm warning you" I say sternly.

"Daddy, just leave me alone" She groans before hopping off the counter and stomping to the lounge.

My goodness. This daughter of mine is only 5 years of age and she's acting like 13 year old.

"Olivia! This attitude has to stop right now, go to your room right now!!" I yell.

"Go away daddy. I hate you so much!!" She begins to cry, running away.

"God. Do periods start at the age of five?" I groan as Christy runs after Olivia.

◐◐◐◐◐◐

A/N - Uh oh...

Don't forget to vote and comment♡