*36.

Warning- sexual content.

Christy.
[Sunday]

It's been about two hours of the morning and I've been running everywhere, tying up balloons, picking up cakes, setting out snacks, going in the basement for entertainment objects. I'm so fucking tired.

Harry decided that Olivia was allowed to invite 10 girls over for a sleep over tonight and tomorrow they go to school together. I was a bit irritated only finding out this morning but I clearly didn't have time to complain about it.

I'm now in the kitchen baking cupcakes, adding mixture after mixture in various bowls. After I put the trays into the oven, I feel two pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Hi babe" He whispers sweetly in my ear.

"Hi sexy, watcha doing here?" I ask, humming softly.

"Just came to thank you baby, I'm sorry for dropping this on you, you're so amazing love" He says, pulling me closer to him.

"It's fine sweetheart, I understand" I smile slightly, leaning my head against my chest.

"How's our little monster doing in there?" He asks softly, putting his hand inside my T-shirt and rubbing my stomach softly.

"Our little monster is always hungry, I'm constantly eating" I frown.

"Well then, you should feed it" He hums, setting his chin onto my head.

"Daddy! The lounge needs needs more blankets!" Livvy's voice rings through the kitchen.

"Argh Olivia, I was just cuddling with mummy" Harry groans but doesn't let me go.

"But daddy, you're always with mummy. Its not fair, you can have mummy some other time" She groans back, making me laugh loudly.

"Okay okay, I'm coming then" He huffs, letting go of me and going to tend Olivia's needs, me laughing at his grumpiness.

-

We are now all in the lounge, all the girls and one boy are sitting on various couches and Harry and I sitting on the love seat. Harry thought it would be a great idea to introduce ourselves to them.

"Erm.. excuse me.." Harry interrupts, making all 10 heads in his direction.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the Styles Residence" He says, making me giggle softly. He's so formal.

"My name is Harry, I'm Olivia's father--"

"He's the coolest daddy in the world!!" Olivia squeals, making Harry grin at his daughter.

"Yes..I'm the coolest dad. Well as I was saying, I'm Harry and I'm Livvy's dad" He says before turning to me. "This is Christy, Livvy's step mother"

"My pretty mummy!!" Olivia screams again, making my heart clench.

"Yes, she's the pretty mummy. Okay, if you need anything you can ask us okay?" He says, making all 10 heads nod. They then get up and go to Livvy's playroom, leaving Harry and I in the lounge.

"You didn't have to do that baby" I say, scratching his head that was across on my chest.

"I know love, but they needed to know who we are" He mumbles.

"Okay sweetheart, are you doing good?" I ask, curious to know if he's ready to take care of 10 children.

"Yeah baby, lil hungry though. Can you make me food?"