Epilogue.

-The birth-

Harry.

A beautiful soul. Such a beautiful tiny little human being.

Our little boy was born on August the 8th 2016, at 23:10pm.

Christy decided to go out and do a little shopping at the mall, I told her that it was a bad idea to go shopping when you're 9 months pregnant. Christy was so bloody stubborn and went anyway, I nearly had a heart attack when I got a phone call stating my fiancée was in labour.

Christy is currently sleeping, tired out from her hectic labour whilst I sit next her, holding our little boy. He's eyes are closed and I'm waiting for him to open, to see if he has my green eyes or Christy's grey eyes. His laying in my arms, gnawing onto my finger, sucking lightly with his eyes closed.

He's such a beautiful soul, something so beautiful was created by Christy and I. I'm so proud to call such a amazing piece of life, my own son.

I feel Christy shift next to me and I put the baby down in his cot, walking over to check on Christy. I put my hand onto her cheek and smile down on her,

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" I ask, rubbing my hand softly against her cheek.

"I feel like I've pushed a train out of me" She groans making me chuckle.

"Well that's how you're supposed to feel, if not I'd be worried" I remark.

"Where's my baby boy?" She asks, making me smile. I walk over to the cot, smiling and lifting our baby into my arms. I walk over to her and pass her our baby and a huge smile spreads across her face.

"Hello my baby boy!" She cooes, "Aww, aren't you a sweetheart"

"Baby, we don't have a name for our little monster" I say, holding the baby with her.

"Yeah, what did you have in mind?"

"Uh, I'm not sure. What about Robbie, Jackson-"

"That's my surname Harry, don't be daft" She rolls her eyes, making me laugh.

"Uh.. Cody? Zac? Edward? James?" I suggest.

"I don't know baby, none of them interest me" She shrugs, before looking our boy. "Hey my baba, you don't like those names" She cooes and our baby mumbles incoherent squabble, sucking on Christy's finger.

"What's your favorite love?" I ask and she smiles.

"I like Jayden, I've always wanted to name my first boy Jayden" She says, making my heart clench.

"Jayden huh? I actually like that. My favorite name is Lucas" I say and she smiles, her eyes softening.

"Lucas? How adorable" She grins.

"What about Jayden Lucas?" I suggest.

"Yes!" She squeals. "Jayden Lucas Styles"

"I love it" I smile and she grins, making me chuckle.

"Look, my baby boy Jay has a name now" She cooes, making him look up at her before letting out a cry and then bursting out into tears.

"Uh oh, I don't think he likes that name" She frowns, making me chuckle.

"He's hungry babe, you have to feed him" I say, forgetting how this is her first baby.

"Oh... I do that with my boob?" She asks and I nod. She stares at me for awhile before taking out her boob and Jayden begins to attach his mouth onto the nipple and suckles.