23.

Christy.
[Still Saturday]

"Harry.." I mumbled as we walked up the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"I don't have clothes here, and this dress is uncomfortable" I sigh.

"Oh yeah, you accidentally packed some of your stuff in my bag at Hawaii I'll get it for you" He says before tripping over his clothes all over his room.

"Holy shit, how did I not see this? Your rooms a mess Harry!" I gasp.

"I know, fuck. There's too many clothes" He groans before stepping all over his stuff, towards the closet.

"Here, ya go" He says, tossing my jeans and a top of his, with a pair of sandals.

"Thanks, these shoes aren't mine?"

"I know, they're Gemma's. She doesn't want them, enjoy. They cost me fortune" He chuckles.

"Thanks" I smile as I stand there awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah. You can change in the bathroom, the locks broken so don't lock yourself in" He says as we walk into his private bathroom. "Here's a spare toothbrush but I don't have lipstick and make up and all that shit" He chuckles.

"Thank you Harry" I say, kissing his cheek before he leaves the bathroom.

I put on the clothes and wash my face, making sure I look presentable, I tie my hair into a high ponytail and brush my teeth with Harry's overly minty toothpaste. I walk out the bathroom and find Harry on his phone, tapping his knee.

"Oh you're done" He says as he looks up. "My top looks great on you" He smiles as we descend his room.

"Thanks, it's kinds huge so I had to tie it on the side" I laugh.

"I am a man. A muscular man. You can't fit into my clothes" He chuckles.

"Livvy, are you ready baby?" He asks as Olivia sits on the counter, trying to tie her shoelace.

"Yes daddy-"

"Olivia, how many times do I have to tell you to not sit on the counter? Especially when we're not here, you could get injured" He sighs, helping her with her shoelace.

"I know daddy, but I'm not going to fall. I'm a big girl" She giggles.

"Okay sweetie, but remember its still possible to get injuries. Even daddy gets scared up there" He chuckles making me laugh.

"Is everyone ready now?" He asks, lifting Olivia.

"Yep" I answer.

"Yes Dada" Livvy replies.

"Great" He smiles, grabbing the car keys. "Come on my beautiful ladies"

✘✘✘✘

"Harry, why on earth would you order 3 cupcakes?" I groan. "Livvy is going to go on a sugar high"

"Oh well, let her be crazy" He grins. He's in a good mood.

"Sir, your three chocolate cupcakes are on their way" The waiter smiles before secretly winking at Harry. What was that about?

We've been here for the last hour and Olivia's eating nothing but sugar, from pancakes to chocolate strawberries. Harry's been in such a good mood, holding my hand or kissing me or something, just being so touchy. Not that I care, I love it.

"Madame" The waiter smirks before setting the three cupcakes on me. I look down, one cupcake saying will, the second one saying, you and the last cupcake saying be. I look up, confused and see Olivia smiling before she's says 'daddy's' and Harry says "girlfriend" after her.