5.

Harry.
[Sunday]

I wake up to my alarm ringing really loudly. Fuck. My head I pounding. What happened last night?

I move over to my bed and find a glass of water and Advil on the bedside table. Thank you lord for whoever put that there. I hear the doorbell ring as I internally. What the fuck do people want at 8am in the morning? I get up and walk downstairs in only my boxers, hearing the constant doorbell ring.

"What?" I groan opening the door.

"Harry " She gasps. " That's no way to speak to your mother " she scolds as Olivia giggles.

"Hi mum " I sigh.

"Morning my baby. Have you been eating well? You look a little bit under the weather" She says with concern in her face.

"I'm good. You wanna come in? " I ask, picking up Olivia.

"No thank you. I'm here to drop off the pumpkin and I'm off to go shopping for Gemma. You're sister is so lazy " She says shaking her head.

"I know mum. I lived with her for 19 years " I laugh.

"Okay. I'm off " She says looking at me. " You wanna say goodbye to Nana? " She says as she kisses Liv on the forehead.
"Bye Nana. Thank you for letting me come" Liv grins.

"Bye Harry " She says kissing my forehead too.

"Bye Mother " I sigh, closing the door.

"Daddy! Be good to your mummy " Olivia scolds.

"Yes sugar. Where's daddy's kiss? "

"Over here " She says pointing to her lips. I laugh as I peck her lips.

"Hungry baby? " I ask walking to the kitchen.

"Mmmm" She nods, nuzzling her face in my neck.

"What does my princess want for breakfast? " I smile setting her down on her chair, but she moves to sit on the counter. She knows I hate her doing that but she does it anyway.

"Can I have Milo? " She grins naughtily.

"No. You may not. Something healthy please."

"Fine" She sighs. " Can I have Kauai?"

"You mean kiwi baby? " I laugh.

"Yes daddy. I mean that " She grins, making herself comfortable on the counter.

"Okay my sweetie pie " I smile, cutting up tiny pieces of kiwi and putting it in a little Barbie bowl and putting it in front of her.

"Anything else? " I ask.

"Yes. Can I have milk?"

"Of course, my pudding " I say, pouring her milk in her her frozen cup and standing it next to her kiwi bowl.

"I'm going upstairs baby. I'm coming now " I say walking up the stairs.

I walk into my room and I sit down with my head in my hands. What the hell happened? All I can remember is that I went to the bar, got drunk out of my mind and somebody came to fetch me....

Shit. Christy.
-

Christy.

I feel a finger repeatedly poking my cheek. I slowly open my eyes to find Livvy giggling in my face.

"Morning " I smile as I sit up.

"Morning. Daddy said I need to wake you up " She says as she climbs the bed and sits in between my legs.