28.

Harry.
[Friday]

I open my eyes, noticing I'm in the office and lying on the couch. I stand up off the couch, feeling my back all fresh and not uncomfortable again-- all thanks to Christy. Speaking of Christy, where is she? I feel a piece of paper stuck to my forehead, I take it off and notice it's note from Christy. 

Morning baby,

Hope you loved your massage. I left early to go home and go to work, see you soon love.

PS: I know I tell you everyday but you're so adorable when you sleep.

-Christy/ the babe/ the hot one/ the gorgeous/ the too awesome to leave her girlfriend -- xxx

The note instantly put a huge smile on my face, I walk down the passage to Olivia's room and see her still fast asleep. I walk downstairs and pour myself some coffee. I hear my phone ring on the dining room table and I retrieve to answer,

Hello?

Hey Harry, you fucker!

Louis, it's seven in the damn morning.

I know, that's why I phoned.

Fuck, how am I friends with you again?

You know you love me man, anyways it's the wife's birthday tomorrow and she's having a party at the club.

Oh? This is the invite I'm assuming.

Yes Harry. God, you're slow sometimes. Anyways, it's at the new club called 'Raze'. Make some calls and stuff so we can get in faster.

Oh Lou, only my friend for the money.

Yep, that's me. So you coming then?

Yeah, I suppose.

Cool, bring the bird too. Eleanor really wants to meet her.

She does? I'll check with Christy and we'll see but I'm sure she can come.

Awesome, I'm excited to see you bud. Its been awhile.

I'm excited to see you too Louis even though you're my walking nightmare.

I love you too bud. The wife's calling me, see you tomorrow.

Bye Lou, say hi to Eleanor.

I will, tell the monkey that uncle Lou misses her.

Will do.

Beep Beep.

I remove my phone from my ear, setting it down on the table. I turn around noticing Olivia's sleepy posture walking down the stairs.

"Morning my sugar plumb, you want breakfast?" I asks as she nods her head slowly.

✘✘✘✘
[Saturday]

Its now Saturday evening and I'm currently driving to Christy's apartment to take her Louis' wife's birthday. I park on the idea of the road and hop out the car, walking up her driveway and knocking on her door. A few chatters are heard before the door is opened by her flatmate.

"Oh my god, it's the hot hunk again" She flirts.

"Yeah, me again. Is Christy ready?" I ask, ignoring her flirting.

"Yeah, Christy! The hottie is getting impatient" She yells, opening the door for me to come inside and wait for Christy.

I walk in, noticing Christy walk down the stairs with a beautiful white dress on, it's tight and shows enough cleavage to make a mans dick go hard. She's wearing these sexy black heels and her hair is straighter than usual.