Restless

All I wont to do is rest. To lay back in my bed and close my eyes. To fall asleep and to wake refreshed. But everytime I close my eyes she torments my dreams. It is almost as she doesn't want to, but she has to. 

She sends murders, clows and rats at me. I always run. I run and I run and I run.

But its never far enough. At the end, I run into someone. I look and it's her. She's crying, telling me she's sorry but I can't rest. Not until she can. She tell's me her story has to  be finished.

I don't think I will get a night of sleep until I write the last sentence.

It's been a week. Of me trying to sleep and waking up terrified, an hour later with the urge to write.

In the beginning, I resisted. Forced myself to sleep and woke up every hour, feeling like I hadn't slept at all. 

I finally gave in. Told her I would write her story. The first night, I wrote the first chapter. And she was pleased. Once asleep, she sent soothing dreams my way. I slept for 14 hours. They day after I did'nt write a chapter. She was furious with me. She tortured me in my dream all night.

She told me that she wasn't going to stop, that she couldn't stop until it was finished. 

I'm rambling now but that's what happened when you get 10 hours of sleep in a week. 

All I want is to finish her story, so her and I both can finally be at peace.