Chapter 8

Rosalie sighed as she walked downstairs, everyone was actually excited to meet Cyrus' new boyfriend. He had called back an hour ago, when Rosalie answered she couldn't hold her excitement back. The whole pack was excited to see him again, the two weeks that he stayed with them he had helped immensely. And seeing how tired Dimitri was, Rosalie knew they were going to need the extra help. 

Cyrus had told her all about his new boyfriend, except his name. He is a werewolf, he's a lone wolf but he does have alpha blood in him. He had laughed when Rosalie told him about Damon saying he would run from him if he's a scary looking man. 

"He's...uh...tall and muscular like any other wolf with alpha blood, but he isn't scary." he had told her.

Now, it was almost seven and they were hanging out in the family room. It wasn't the whole pack, but it was Harper, Maddox, Dimitri, her, Damon, Rachel, Xavier, Xander, Felicity, Sage, Sara, the baby, and Diamond. Dimitri wrapped his arm around her and kissed her on the temple, telling her how much he loves her. She smiled and leaned into his embrace, enjoying the warmth. 

"We're back!" Cyrus cheered as he burst through the front door.

Rosalie shrieked and pulled him into a hug, a man with dark hair and brown eyes laughed from behind them. Dimitri shook his head at his mate, Rosalie finally let go and glanced at the other man. She narrowed her eyes and walked up to him, he had a slightly fearful look as she inspected him.

"Well, welcome!" she beamed, hugging him.

Cyrus laughed, "You'll get used to it, she's strange." 

"Hey! I am not strange." Rosalie argued.

Dimitri and Cyrus glanced at each other before looking at her, she sighed in defeat. "Okay, I'm a little strange..."

"Anyways, Rosalie, this is my boyfriend, Alec. Alec, this is my original mate, Rosalie." Cyrus introduced, his voice shaking a bit.

Alec smiled at her, "It's nice to meet you, Rose...is it alright if I call you that?" 

"Of course!" she grinned. 

Xavier smirked, "She likes being called Rosie better."

Rosalie growled and slapped him on the back of the head, "Do you want my foot up your ass?" she threatened.

Xavier paled before taking a step back, "Nevermind."

Alec laughed, "How the hell did you leave her?" 

Cyrus scratched the back of his neck, "We actually agreed on breaking up. She was in love with him and I don't know. I just lost interest in girls. Well, I did still have feelings for her." he admitted

"But now they're replaced with his feelings for you! So, now getting all jealous." Rosalie teased.

"Oh, don't worry, I trust him. Ah, you must be...Alpha Black?" Alec asked.

Dimitri nodded, "You can just call me Dimitri." 

"I've heard all those scary stories of you." 

"Eh, I'm not as cruel anymore."

Rosalie scoffed, "He's lying."

"What? I am not-

"Let me remind you about how you completely lost it on a rogue and tortured him." 

"Okay, nevermind." Dimitri mumbled.

"He won't kill you." Rosalie smirked.

Alec chuckled before introducing himself to everyone else, once he reached Harper she pulled him into a hug. "Welcome! You look like a large muscular and cuddly teddy bear!" 

Alec glanced at everyone else, his eyes begging for help as Harper strangled him with her hugs. Maddox laughed and pulled her off, he then pulled her against his chest and kissed her on the lips. Dimitri and his brothers all fake gagged and told them to get a room. Maddox only smirked at them and made sure to make-out with her for a whole minute. 

After Alec and Cyrus were settled in their room they joined everyone for lunch. Cyrus explained to them that he had met Alec in Paris after accidentally running him over with a car. Alec laughed nervously, telling them he almost killed Cyrus after that. 

"Ah, the beginning of every romantic story." Harper sighed dramatically.

Sage scrunched up her nose, "If my mate hit me with a car I'd throw him into a lake and repeatedly drown him." 

Everyone just stared at her in shock, the room becoming silent. Sage looked at them with confusion, "What?"

"Since when did you get such a murderous mind?" Catherine asked.

Sara rolled her eyes, "This girl has always been like this, she thought killing someone because they're annoying is a perfect excuse for committing a murder."

"I can see it now, and our next serial killer is....Sage Black!" Damon announced.

Sage scowled at her uncle, "I'm going to stab you in the eyes with this fork."

"Whoa, calm down there killer!"

"Damon, if you make one more pun I swear to-

"Well, she's the one killing the mood!" Damon shrieked, cutting Dimitri off.

"I'm going to kill you one of these days." Dimitri grumbled.

"Well, now we know where Sage gets it from." Xavier sighed.

They all started to eat peacefully, sometimes having a nice conversation. Sage finished her lunch first and sighed, she then smirked. Without any warning, she let out the biggest burp, scaring everyone. 

Dimitri scowled at her, but she only shrugged. "I dare you guys to try and do better." she grinned.

Dimitri raised an eyebrow, it only took him a second to burp even louder. Alec smiled at them both and let out the largest burp, larger than their's. Sage pouted while Dimitri high fived him, Rosalie smiled at the scene. 

She then grabbed Dimitri by his ear, "No burping at the table." she growled.

He pouted at her, "You're no fun."

"You weren't saying that in the bed the other night." she sighed with a smirk.

"Oh, come on! It's bad enough I heard you two going at it that one night!" Sara whined.

Sage laughed, "Look at you! Getting it on like donkey kong!" 

Dimitri's eyes widened, "You are getting your mouth duct taped."

Sage folded her arms across her chest, "Not if I rip it off."

"Fine, then you'll simply lose your eyebrows." 

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

Sage stuck her tongue out at her father before focusing on annoying her sister. Rosalie laughed at them, she then smiled at everyone. She sighed, everything finally seemed to be working out.

A/N: How do ya'll like Alec?