Chapter 39

Rosalie brushed her teeth and cleaned her mouth out with listerine, she sighed. She tried coming up with theories on why she would have morning sickness, but pregnant kept popping into her mind. She shook her head, she had no idea what she would do if she were pregnant. Four months have passed by since she gave birth to Elijah, but she wasn't ready for a second.

Her thoughts drifted to Dimitri, she had no idea what she would tell him if she were pregnant. She had time though, already forming a plan to get a pregnancy test when she returns home. The only one who knows about this is Catherine, who told her she'll be okay.

"I accidentally got pregnant two months after having Diamond. They're discovering that birth control is no longer working on werewolves for some reason." She had told her.

"I didn't know that! We didn't mean to not use a condom, but that was last night!"

"Rose....did you two use a condom all the other times?"

"Fuck."

She jumped slightly as Dimitri's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Hey, you okay? You've been up since four." He asked, obvious concern on his face.

Rosalie smiled, "Yeah, my wolf is just anxious to get home and go for a run."

"Well, we'll be home by tomorrow morning." He said, kissing her on the head.

"Hey, uh...if we had another child...what would you think?" She asked softly.

He frowned, "Well, with everything going on right now, I don't really think having one is the best idea."

"So, you don't want one right now?"

"No, why? Do you want another right now?"

She shook her head, "No, was just curious."

"He doesn't want another." She said to her wolf.

"But that doesn't mean he won't love our pup. And before you ask, yes, Rose, we're pregnant. A wolf doesn't need a pregnancy test." Her wolf answered.

Rosalie groaned and sat on the ground, Dimitri frowned and sat beside her. When he saw the tears running down her cheeks he felt guilty.

"Hey, I didn't mean to hurt you. If-

"If I were pregnant, would you love the child?" She asked. "Would you even want the child?"

"Rose, I want another child, I'm just nervous about having one now. I'm going to be challenged and I have to protect you from these alphas. I promised that I would protect you."

"But would you love the child?" She asked softly.

He nodded, "Of course I would."

Rosalie smiled a little before looking down, Dimitri frowned as he watched her. It took a few seconds for him to connect it all.

"Rose...you're pregnant, aren't you?" He asked softly.

She started crying again, "Yes, but I'm scared. We have a four month old son."

"Well, by the time the baby is born he will almost be a year old."

"Dimi, he'll be a year old."

"They'll be nine months apart, Diamond is nine months older than her brother."

"Who I've never seen." Rosalie mumbled.

Dimitri chuckled, "He's insanely smart and is traveling with Catherine's parents so he can learn about all the countries."

"Oh."

He frowned and pulled her close, "It'll be okay, you've handled Elijah like you've been caring for children your whole life. And you know wolf pups grow quicker than humans, in human years he'll be one, but in werewolf years he'll be two."

"Point is?"

"He will start spending time with the pack's pups. Sage did and she knows almost every teen in the pack, Sara didn't because she was terrified. Sage eventually introduced her to everyone. It helps them become more social." He explained.

"How come Sara is so submissive?"

"There's always one pup who will be submissive in an alpha's offspring. If you watch me and Damon, he's a little more submissive than me. I put up a fight while he backs down." He shrugged.

Rosalie sighed, "So, you're not upset?"

"No, I hope this one is a girl though. Boys are really aggressive when they reach their teen years. Dealing with two boys in their teen years..." He trailed off.

Rosalie chuckled, "But you're not angry with me?"

"Hey, come here."

He pulled her into his arms as she scooted closer, "I will never be mad at you for becoming pregnant. It happens, honey. You're a female and I'm a male and we had a lot of sex. Birth control is difficult to trust when it comes to werewolves."

She nuzzled her face into his shirt, "I love you."

He hugged her tighter before placing a hand on her stomach. He gently started to rub her, with a smile on a his face.

"I love you more than anything." He whispered as he kissed her on the temple.

"And I will never stop loving you." He added.

A/N: It's MY choice on whether or not she gets pregnant. In this case, she is pregnant again. But this time, you'll see more pregnancy time. I skipped it last time and started this book with her giving birth.

NO
COMPLAINING!