Chapter 34

The next day has come quickly, but Rosalie was more than curious. She had wondered how that Nikki girl and Dimitri's one night stand would react to him announcing her as his mate. She smiled to herself, Dimitri had come up with the idea last night before bed. Claiming he wants to make sure no male alpha tries to flirt with her, even though they most likely will.

She ran her hand through her hair briefly, biting her lip to stop her grin. If she sees them trying to flirt with her Dimitri, then she would simply make them jealous. She wasn't afraid of them, her father was very strict with her training. She was trained to take down every warrior in any pack.

Her final test was to defeat her uncle and Alpha Richard. She had beaten them easily, earning a few glares from them when they were fully healed. She smiled a little at the memory when Dimitri hugged her from behind. Her smile grew wider as he started to kiss and suck on her neck.

"You stay close by me." He whispered.

Rosalie nodded, "Oh, don't worry, I will."

"And no killing bitches today, even though you would probably look hot as hell doing that. But not today."

She pouted, earning a laugh from him. He leaned down and kissed her on the temple before walking her into the conference room. She gaped at the multiple alphas, all grinning and talking. There were a few glaring at each other while holding their mates close to their sides.

Rosalie frowned at the one alpha who had four women around him, all of them kissing him. She scrunched up her nose in disgust when she saw the obvious bulge in his pants.

Disgusting. She thought to herself.

Dimitri's grip tightened on her when Eli walked towards them, a smirk on his face.

"Good morning Alpha Black, Luna Rosalie." He greeted.

Dimitri clenched his jaw, "Good morning, Alpha Eli."

Eli nodded before setting his gaze on Rosalie, once again, his eyes were black with lust. Rosalie almost gagged when she smelled his arousal.

"Go away." Rosalie snapped before dragging Dimitri away from him.

"He annoys the living shit out of me." She seethed.

Dimitri chuckled, "Glad you agree."

They found their seats and sat down, quietly studying each wolf in the room. Rosalie had developed the same habits as Dimitri, she was now way more observant and smart mouthed. She had no problem putting anyone in their place, even Damon and Dimitri themselves.

"There you two are!" Xander sighed with relief.

Xavier took a seat beside Rosalie as Eli tried, Xavier smirked at the scowling alpha. Xander then sat between Dimitri and a she-wolf. Rosalie's eyes found her and studied her.

She was beautiful, she had to give her that, but she could tell her boobs were fake. She had naturally tanned skin, brown hair, and emerald colored eyes. The woman glared at Rosalie, hatred burned deep within the woman's eyes. Rosalie raised an eyebrow before a smirk appeared on her face.

Rosalie grabbed Dimitri's face and crushed her lips to his, she earned a low growl of satisfaction as she bit him gently on the lip. When they parted Dimitri grinned and kissed her again.

"After this meeting, we're staying in the bed...all afternoon." Dimitri growled.

Rosalie smiled, "I think I would like that. Make it rougher than usual."

As Dimitri kissed her again she eyed the she-wolf, the green eyed devil glared at her before turning away. Dimitri smirked and looked at the fuming girl.