Chapter 43

Rosalie watched as Dimitri taunted Clinton, his eyes were black and his smile was sadistic. He would dodge him, tease him, then attack him.

Clinton was getting tired, but he was still attacking Dimitri, determined to see Alpha Black dead. Dimitri refused to quit though, the second he even got a scratch it healed and he moved on.

Dimitri chuckled as Clinton missed again, the older alpha stumbled a bit before turning around.

"Done yet?" Dimitri asked.

Clinton growled, "Stop being a wimp, Dimitri. Actually fight me."

"Oh, but I'm having fun." Dimitri pouted.

"I can see why Christine left you. I'm shocked Rosalie hasn't left your sorry ass yet. Once I win I'm going to fuck her. Hard."

Dimitri laughed, "Oh, but alpha...wouldn't you have to be winning? So far...I'm kicking your ass without even touching it."

Clinton smirked, "Because you're too afraid to get too close."

"Why would you think that? I'm just having fun and playing. Don't worry, I'll get bored and move on to my next toy."

Rosalie shivered at the coldness in Dimitri's voice, she could practically see the darkness surrounding him. She smiled to herself, there was no killing Alpha Black.

Dimitri dodged Clinton's attack again and sighed, "I'm bored. Let's play a new game, shall we?"

Clinton growled in response, Dimitri raised an eyebrow.

"In this game...I win and you...well...you die." Dimitri smirked.

He came at him too fast, his attack was flawless, planned out. His claws sliced through his flesh like scissors cutting through the thinnest of paper.

Clinton's eyes widened, his hands flew up to his throat as an attempt to stop the blood. Dimitri only grinned at him and took a step back, allowing Clinton's body to fall to the ground.

"Oops." Dimitri said, tilting his head.

Once Clinton was confirmed dead Dimitri searched through the crowd. His eyes landed on a young man who had similar looks to Clinton.

"I'm taking it as you're taking over the pack?" Dimitri questioned.

The young man smiled, "Yes, thank you. You have no idea how happy my mom will be."

Dimitri furrowed his eyebrows but shrugged and looked towards Eli. He smiled and motioned for the alpha to walk over.

"Your turn."

A/N: Short chapter, I have to go to bed. Tomorrow chapter 44 will be way longer ;)