Chapter 23

Rosalie rushed in to see all three brothers pacing the waiting room. Guilt was sparkling in their eyes, along with concern. She walked over and took a seat, her mind focused on Dimitri.

Seconds later, Harper ran in and started asking about him. When she saw Rosalie she immediately hugged her.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Rosalie nodded, "Yeah, I can't believe they did this to him."

"Well, Maddox is handling them. Ian kept the guilty ones outside while the innocent ones stayed inside."

"What is he going to do with them?" She asked.

Harper frowned, "He's throwing them in the dungeons for now. Dimitri will decide their punishment."

Rosalie only nodded, she looked forward and sighed. Harper hugged her again.

"He'll be okay." She whispered.

Rosalie had tears roll down her face, "I don't want to have fights with him anymore." She murmured.

"I know, he's just constantly acting on instinct and not thinking it through. He'll eventually break through all of this and think before he acts, but as for now..."

"I understand, I'm going to help him the best I can. I...I wanted to hurt him after he did what he did to me. But seeing how broken he truly is..."

"I did the same thing, well, I kicked Maddox in the balls. But I think this is enough for him."

Rosalie nodded, "Oh, it is."

When the doctor walked out they all stood up, she sighed sadly.

"He's going to be in a lot of pain. He seems malnourished." She said.

Harper swallowed, "He's refusing to eat."

"Well, if he's upset about something or sick, that'll happen. We'll try to get him to eat very light stuff right now. Then we'll move him up to heavier meals. We don't want him puking."

"But because of this, his wolf doesn't have the energy to heal him. I had to stitch every single wound, right now, Frankenstein would be jealous of him." The doctor mumbled.

"He'll be okay though?" Rosalie asked.

The doctor nodded, "Yeah, he's awake right now. You can all see him."

"How about Rosalie just sees him? I have a feeling he isn't going to want to see us." Xander suggested.

"I agree, we'll visit him later." Harper sounded.

Rosalie thanked them before following them doctor to his room. She quickly sat in the chair beside his bed and carefully grabbed his hand.
His eyes fluttered open as he looked at her, he smiled as much as he could through the medicine's side effects.

Rosalie ran her fingers through his hair, "Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

"I'm sorry." He whispered before closing his eyes.

She frowned at him and kissed him on the cheek. "I forgive you."

A/N: I know, short. I have to do chores. And I think I did like almost 13 updates today lol.