Chapter 38

"I think I'm going to call you Dimi." Rosalie grinned.

Dimitri chuckled, "As long as it's coming from you and not Mona, then it's fine by me."

"Good, it's a cute nickname. Gotta hand it to Mona, she's good at nicknames. You know, once she finds her mate, she might get better."

"She'll probably stop clinging to me." Dimitri agreed.

"As for Nikki, she's a bitch."

"And a slut."

Rosalie laughed and kissed him on the cheek, they continued walking through the town's streets, hand in hand. When Rosalie spotted a bar she immediately grinned and started pulling him towards it. Dimitri stiffened when he read the name of it and quickly shook his head.

"No." He stated, his voice shaking a bit.

Rosalie frowned, "Why not?"

"My uncle owns that place, him and my dad aren't on good terms."

"Doesn't mean he'll hate his nephew." Rosalie retorted.

Dimitri shook his head again, "No."

"You seriously need to grow a pair." She grumbled.

"Darling, you've seen it yourself, I have a nice set of-

"Okay, don't finish what you're saying." She quickly stated.

She sighed before smiling a little, "Why don't we go and walk in the park? We could just talk, I still don't know much about your family and you don't know much about mine."

Dimitri grinned, "Sounds good."

Dimitri wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close, he released a breath before looking at her.

"You first." He said.

Rosalie grinned, "Well....my parents were alpha and Luna of my old pack, as you know. My father was born in the pack and my mother was born in a different pack. Both had alpha blood in them though, making my brother and I stronger. They were great parents, a little strict, but they cared a lot for us. My father trained my brother and I non stop, he made sure we were the perfect example of warriors."

"And as you know, that rogue leader attacked my old pack and killed my parents before taking my brother. Cyrus and I then took over from there and then all my previous drama happened. I didn't really have any other family, my father was an only child and my grandparents hated him. They had shunned him away, but he turned around and took the pack from them."

Dimitri nodded, "Wow."

"Yeah, my grandparents never allowed the rest of the family to meet my father. He was a bastard child." She sighed.

"What about you?" She asked.

Dimitri smiled a sad smile, "I have a lot of family, but my whole family fights constantly. We're all alphas or have alpha blood in us, there's only a few betas in my family. My father has an older brother and a younger sister who's his twin."

"Ah, that's where the twin genes come from." Rosalie chirped.

Dimitri nodded, "Yeah, he has many twins in his family. My mom has only one set of twins in her family and they're not even related. They married two of her cousins. Anyway, my aunt is pretty cool. She'll love you if you two ever meet, she lives in Ireland. As for my uncle, he's calm. He's a lone wolf, he had a mate, but she was human and passed away from an illness."

"He doesn't have children?"

"No, but he thinks of us as his own sons. He's a lonely guy and barely ever smiles, he's always depressed." Dimitri whispered.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Maybe we should go see him. He'd love to meet you."

Rosalie smiled, "That would probably lift his spirits a bit."

"Anyways, my grandparents were never around. I have no idea what happened to them. And then you have my great uncles on my mom's side, they're quiet and stern. Don't mess with them. My mom was an only child and was constantly being trained and told what to do. She hated it, but because of that, she's a really strong fighter." He continued as they walked towards the town.

Rosalie chuckled, "Your mother is the funniest woman I've ever met."

"Oh yeah, she's a character." He laughed.

"You know, our lives have so much drama you'd think we were in a love story of sorts." Rosalie laughed.

He raised an eyebrow, "What love story has werewolves?"

"Many." She said with a shrug.

"Including our's." Dimitri grinned.

When they reached his uncle's bar Dimitri took a deep breath and walked in.