Chapter 37

As they stepped into the restaurant they both groaned in annoyance. Sitting right across from the table they were going to sit at was Nikki and Dimitri's one night stand. They completely ignored the two women as they sat down at their table, immediately looking at the menus.

"Oh, didn't know you two were going to be here!" Nikki beamed, quickly taking a seat beside Dimitri.

"Can I kill her?" Dimitri mind-linked Rosalie.

Rosalie clenched her jaw, "If you let me join in."

Dimitri's one night stand walked over and crawled over the alpha so she was sitting on the other side of him. As her overly sweet scent hit his nostrils he started to feel sick. Rosalie noticed his skin pale and his hands clench into fists.

"Go away." He growled at the two women.

Nikki smirked and looked at Rosalie, "You heard him, he'd rather have us pleasure him all night."

Dimitri rolled his eyes, "No, I mean you two. Go whore around with some other guy."

Nikki scowled at him, "Stop messing with us, Demetrius. Me, Mona, and you can do a three-

"Don't even finish that sentence." He sneered in disgust.

Rosalie sighed before smiling at the confused women. Without warning she grabbed them both by their hair and pulled them across the table. She then stood up and threw them onto the ground. She walked over and sat on Dimitri's lap, rubbing his arms so he would relax.

The two women groaned as they held their heads, when they saw Rosalie glaring at them they shrunk back a little.

"Next time will be strike three, Nikki. What do you think that means for you?" She questioned.

Nikki swallowed, "I don't know."

"Your death. Now, go. As for you, Mona, this is also strike two for you. I won't hesitate to get rid of you too." Rosalie snapped.

"I don't see why you're so in love with him, he's the alpha who killed your grandparents. Remember that?"

Rosalie stiffened, "How did you know about my grandparents?"

Mona rolled her eyes, "I was there when he was talking about getting rid of them. They had a small pack on a section of land that he wanted."

Rosalie sighed before shaking her head, "Not like I loved them."

Mona paled, Rosalie almost smiled as her plan crumbled before her.

"My grandparents knew he owned that part of land, they told my father they were going to take it anyway. But the funny thing is, I was five at the time. Dimitri is two years older than me, meaning he was seven. So...please, explain to me, how a seven year old could destroy a whole pack. Including its alphas."

"Well he...he was a very strong-

"When I was seven I was sent away to my uncle's. At the time, my father was the alpha and owned all of the territory, including Xavier's and Xander's combined. And how would you be there? I didn't know you until I fucked you that one night. Which, meant nothing to me. You were simply used so my drunken self could get some release." Dimitri snarled.

"You used her? Better not use me." Rosalie mind-linked him.

"You're different, you actually matter to me and I'm in love with you. She's just a clingy girl who needs to find her damn mate. Don't ever think I'm using you." Dimitri replied with a slight growl.

Rosalie masked her annoyance at his growl, Dimitri quickly kissed her on the cheek, realizing his mistake.

"Why don't we go somewhere else? We can have more fun." Dimitri suggested.

Rosalie nodded as she continued glaring at the women, Dimitri sighed as he grabbed her and dragged her out before she killed someone.

As soon as they were outside Rosalie smacked him on the back of the head.

"I was joking! I know you wouldn't use me!" She snapped.

Dimitri scratched the back of head neck, "I'm sorry, I saw that a little too late and I was already upset and-

"Whoa, clam down. It's okay, it's not like you did something to me that's unforgivable. Relax." She chuckled.

He relaxed as she cupped his cheek, her eyes sparkled with love as she studied him. He leaned into her touch, smiling at her.

"I love you." He murmured.

She kissed him on the lips, "I love you too."