Chapter 10

Dimitri was tense as Eli walked in, sporting a large grin. When his brown eyes landed on Rosalie they immediately darkened with lust, causing the Luna to cringe. Dimitri pulled Rosalie against him and growled lowly.

"Mine." He snapped.

Eli raised an eyebrow, "Not for long, Alpha Black. Unlike other alphas, I'm not afraid of you."

Rosalie rolled her eyes at his cockiness, "Then why don't I make a few things clear?"

"Go for it, sweet stuff."

"One, if you want to impress a woman, don't flirt like a twelve year old boy. Two, I'm Dimitri's mate and Luna, so be a man whore somewhere else. Three, you will make a deal with me there and it will not include me. Four, I demand respect for both Dimitri and I, and the pack. Do I make myself clear?" She snarled.

Eli paled and gulped, "Y-yes ma'am."

"Good. Xander, can you show him to his room?" She questioned.

Xander nodded and motioned for Eli to follow him, as he walked past, Rosalie made sure she was on the other side of Dimitri. Once he was gone they both sighed in relief, Dimitri smirked at her.

"You're hot when you're demanding." He growled against her neck.

Rosalie chuckled, "You are one horny alpha."

"Well, I haven't fucked a single woman in years before I met you. And now that I have one hell of a sexy mate, I can't control myself."

"Oh, must of been so hard." She teased.

Dimitri smirked and grabbed her hand, she blushed when he placed it right on his very hard member.

"Oh, trust me darling, it is." He growled in her ear.

He playfully snapped at her neck, causing a fire within her core. She growled lowly and grazed her canines against his mark. She smiled to herself as he moaned against her.

"I can help with that..." She whispered seductively.

After they were done Dimitri went to patrol the pack with his brothers, reluctantly. Rosalie sighed as she carried her son and cleaned up.

"All alone?"

She spun around to see a smirking Eli leaning against a shelf, he had a lustful glint in his dark eyes. Rosalie swallowed before shrugging.

"The other women are here, I'm just cleaning." She replied.

He nodded, he pushed himself off the shelf and strode over to her. She froze as he placed his hands on her hips and pressed himself against her.

"Your son looks awfully a lot like his father." He said, a little disgust in his voice.

Rosalie clenched her jaw, "Yes, I know. I'm glad."

"Why am I finding it so hard to believe you willingly mated with Dimitri?"

"Because you have a ridiculous crush on me and want an excuse as to why I should leave him and mate with your pathetic and thirsty ass." She responded with a smirk.

She tore herself away from him and walked to the other side of the room. She narrowed her eyes at him as he glared at her.

"I'm not pathetic. And Dimitri is known for his...ways of torture." He grinned, sitting on the couch.

Rosalie frowned, "His ways of torture?"

He nodded, "He's an alpha male, he can't possibly go years without sex or just using his hand. He's going to want some, so, he would rape the female rogues. Quite disgusting if you ask me. Do you want know what else he did?"