Chapter 48

9 months later....

"Push!"

"For fuck's sake why isn't this baby coming out!?" Rosalie screamed.

Dimitri swallowed, "Sh-she will."

Rosalie noticed how pale he was and sighed, "I swear to god, if you pass out again I'm going to slap you so hard you'll lose the taste in your mouth!"

"I'm not going to pass out!" Dimitri snapped.

"Did you just get an attitude with me? I am giving birth to your-

"Push!"

-child! I think you should at least understand that my vagina is being torn apart by our baby and that I'm currently in pain! I'm going to be snippy with you! Until you give birth, I do not want an attitude!"

"I can't give birth! I have a dick not a vagina!" He yelled back.

"Push!"

"Damn it!" Rosalie screamed as she pushed again.

"Here you go again with the attitude!" Rosalie snapped.

Dimitri sighed, "I am not giving you attitude!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"One more time! Push!"

Rosalie pushed the hardest she could until she heard her baby cry. She released a breath and relaxed.

"Congratulations, your highness, it's a baby girl." The doctor grinned.

Rosalie smiled as she gently took her baby, she chuckled and kissed her daughter's forehead.

At the sound of something hitting the floor she looked over to see Dimitri out cold, on the ground.

She sighed, "Your king, everybody."

The end.

A/N: Don't worry, you'll see them in the third book. ;)