Chapter 26

Rosalie stayed close to Dimitri as they walked into his office, her eyes immediately landed on an unhappy Eli. Xavier and Xander stood to the side and looked down, away from their brother. She sighed, Dimitri had ignored them the whole day.

He  wouldn't speak to them, look at them, or even acknowledge them. Rosalie had tried reasoning with him, but he only glared at her. She knew that he would forgive them when he's ready, but she silently prayed it was soon. They're his brothers after all, seeing him and his siblings split apart like this had her hurting.

He barely smiled since he left the infirmary, he would smile every now and then around her, but that was it.

"Eli." Dimitri seethed.

Eli looked at him, "Seems like my plan failed."

"Seems so." Dimitri replied coldly. "I want you off my territory in one hour. We already took care of your gamma, you'll find him in the forest near the southern border. If you don't leave after one hour then I will attack your pack."

"Your threat isn't scaring me, Dimitri." Eli spat.

Dimitri smirked, "You've seen what I can do. I can destroy a pack and leave no survivors. I believe it would be wise of you to fear me. I don't make threats, Alpha, I make promises."

Rosalie was stunned by the anger in Dimitri, but she didn't say anything. Eli had almost destroyed their relationship, he had attempted to take his mate away. Dimitri was already possessive over her before Eli's plan, she could only imagine how possessive he'll be now.

Eli shrunk back, trying to use the guards as a shield. Dimitri rolled his eyes, completely disgusted with the whole thing. He tilted his head, a dark look fogged his eyes.

"Oh, and you do know the rules of trying to steal another Alpha's mate, right?"

Eli gulped, "Y-you can't kill me. I didn't fully take her."

"Of course I'm not going to kill you." He chuckled darkly. "Now, that would be too nice of me to do."

Rosalie gulped and glanced Xavier and Xander, they both just shook their heads and focused on Dimitri again.

"This. This is Alpha Black." Xavier mind-linked her.

Rosalie stiffened, but she didn't dare move. A part of her knew she should calm him, but the truth was, he needed this. Eli deserved punishment for what he's done, she didn't feel an ounce of pity for him.

Dimitri smirked, "Tell me, do the females in your pack find scars attractive?"

Rosalie frowned, "Where is he going with this?" She mind-linked the guys.

"I'm not sure. He's unpredictable when he's like....this." Xander replied.

Dimitri allowed his nails to turn into claws as he brought them down on Eli's face. Eli screamed as Dimitri's claws sliced through his flesh, when he was done the alpha fell to the ground. Blood  streamed from the new wounds and dripped onto the floor.

Rosalie's eyes widened, she couldn't stop looking at her mate. His nails returned to normal as he wiped the blood off his hand.

"Have a nice life, Alpha. Now, take him away." Dimitri ordered.

The guards immediately grabbed Eli and dragged him out of the office. Dimitri sighed as he looked at the ground.

"Good thing I don't have carpet."

A/N: I figured I'd show you guys part of Dimitri's dark side :)