Chapter 16

Rosalie sat there for a few more minutes until she wiped her tears and walked upstairs. She sighed when she smelled Darien's scent in her room. She growled angrily when she saw his shirt, she snatched it and tore it to pieces before throwing it away. She ran her hand through her hair as she crawled into the bed.

An hour later she could hear someone walking into her room, when Darien's scent engulfed her she growled loudly. He backed up as she jumped out of the bed and glared at him.

"Get out." She snarled.

He frowned, "Why?"

"Because, you shouldn't be in here."

Darien suddenly smirked, "But we had sex in here. Pretty sure I belong-

"GET OUT!" Rosalie ordered.

Darien growled a little before opening the door, "Hello, Alpha Black."

Rosalie stiffened as Dimitri shoved Darien aside and stepped into the room. He glared at her with hatred before storming out.

Rosalie walked down to his office a few hours later and took a deep breath. She opened the door to see him drinking whiskey and speaking to Eli.

"Am I interrupting?" She asked.

Dimitri shook his head, "Nope, actually, I was about to call you down here."

"Oh."

"You're going with Eli to his pack."

She froze, "What?"

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

"Dimitri-

"Alpha Black." He cut her off.

Rosalie clenched her jaw, tears pooled into her eyes as she looked down.

"So, you don't believe me." She whispered as anger flared up inside of her heart.

Dimitri leaned back in his chair, "Why should I?"

That question had tears running down her face and rage bubbling in her chest.

"Because I'm your mate! I love you more than anything! Yet, you allowed this idiot to put ideas into your head. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I'm just another Christine to you, huh? Some whore who's not seeking love, but power."

"You know what? Fine, I'll leave. But I'm not going to Eli's pack, I'll return to my original pack and I'm taking my son with me. And you can sit here and get drunk, that's all you're good for anyways. Getting drunk and doing stupid shit. Meanwhile, I'll try my hardest to get rid of my memories of you. All those times I stayed by you."

She was now crying, allowing Dimitri to see how he was breaking her heart.

"If I didn't love you then I wouldn't have stayed when I found out about how you treated rogues. I'm sorry that I loved you."

She turned around and sprinted out of the office, shoving a stunner Xavier out of the way. She ran up to their room and started packing her things. Once she was packed, she packed Elijah's things and walked out.

"Happy now?" She croaked as she walked past Eli.

"I realized after it was too late that Darien was part of some sick plan of your's." She laughed.

"He's weak when it comes to forcing the answers from him."

She ran downstairs to where Catherine was sitting wth Elijah. She looked up and frowned.

"Rose, what's wrong?" She asked.

Rosalie shook her head, "N-nothing can you just....can I borrow your car? I'll have someone return it."

Catherine nodded as she grabbed her keys from her purse. Rosalie thanked her and took Elijah.

"There's a baby seat already in there." Catherine whispered.

"How long are you leaving for?"

"I don't know." Rosalie murmured.

Once Elijah was buckled in and their suitcases are in the trunk, Rosalie hopped in and drove off.

Tears were still running down her face, her grip on the steering wheel tightened as she neared the border. She stopped before going over and took a deep breath, preparing herself for the pain.

"I'm sorry." She mind-linked to the pack and Dimitri.

She stepped on the gas pedal and drove over, she cried out as she felt the ties to her pack break, including the most painful one, her tie to Dimitri. She could still feel her bond with him, but as she drove further away, she blocked it.

A/n: Don't worry, I know what I'm doing:)