The boy Jacob

You get in the car with your dad , he says "Ready Y/N (your name)" . "Yea I think so" (looking at your phone) . 5mins later your in the car jamming to Justin bieber *singing* , "alright come down we are here" dad said. "Ok bye cya " you said "have fun" dad says and he pulls off to the street. Your walking into school, down the halls looking for homeroom , then you get a messege from your bff.

Nicole : hey guess who's in Virginia

and texting back while walking and suddenly you bump into a boy by his locker you and nearly fall and you look up and it's Jacob but you get up and play it cool and pick up your books and your phone." I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy" you said "Its ok and Im Jacob." "Hi! I'm Y/N (your name) *blushing* but umm can you help me find my class" you said. "Sure" Jacob said. "Thanks" you said . After a few mins. of talking to each other you find your class and say bye. You see Nicole. You run to her and hug her. Everybody was looking at you two laughing. Heres your schedule:
Homeroom
Social Studies
Math
Science
Lunch
Ela
P.e
Homeroom
After 3 classes it was lunch . Your in lunch looking around. You think to youself were do i sit. Nicole comes up to and says stop being so shy and grabs ur arm and walks over to a table . Loren Gray ommg.. she was there.So was Jacob and some other boys. You  end up sitting next to Jacob bc that was the only spot left. You talk to everybody, made friends. The next class was ela and Jacob and his friend Mark was there. "Hey Y/N" you dont who said that but the voice sounds familiar ,you turn around and it was Jacob. He asked do you want to sit with me and mark. I said yea sure. After taking notes and listening to the teacher blah blah..... You had p.e. You had your hair in bun, shorts and bumy shirt on. Nicole and you were heading to change. Mark came up to you and said "umm Jacob really likes you.." yea no way I'm not good enough " you said. Well he told me. And he walks away. "What was that all about" Nicole says "idk that was weird" you said.  You start gym class , and play capture the flag. Girls Vs. Boys. Girls Won!! "Good job" nicole says. Yea you said. You both head to the locker room and a few boys were whistling and saying "good job"  "sexy mama can play" and you know theres always the imature f*ckboys. You change and on to next class, with Nicole. And Jacob walks up to you. You said oh god to yourself.. "let me give you guys some space" Nicole says winking at u and you laugh alittle. Jacob said quietly "your laugh is cute" you really didnt know what he said so you said what, "nothing,anyway would you mind if I walk with you home" he said "cool yea" you said.  After school you two are walking and on your phone and he you weren't looking and you bumped into a trash can and fell. He says "omg are you ok and lifts you up" you feel chills going down your back as he grabed your hand and shoulder. " Yea thanks I feel so embrassed" you said *looking down at the ground* He stops in front of you and says it's ok with alittle chuckle and lifts your head and smiles. Then you say thanks so much and u leave bc ur house was coming. Bye Jacob thanks agian you said , he said yw see you tommorw. The day turned out well for you, boys checked you and some girls hated on you but you ignored them. You were just happy to make friends with some awesome famous kids.