This gonna be fun..

Boston are you readyyy??!
After waking up i went down to get a hot chocolate and a bagel before we leave. It was 5:00am and we leave to Boston at 6:30. Most of were still sleeping whatever..... I went down and I really didn't care if anybody saw me looking like a bum I just wanted some hot chocolate. I was by the machine thing and a decided to get a hot frape. I was waiting for the machine to mix and process. When I felt something touch me. I turned around and it was Jacob. "Geezz Jacob you scared me, your lucky i didn't slap you for it" I said giggling. He started laughing. I went over to the table and grab a half of a bagel. Then Jacob was behind me and kissed my cheek , BOOM there was the sparks like an time we hugged or something. "Thanks but what was that for" you said turning towards Jacob. "I can't give my beautiful girlfriend kiss on the cheek" he said. "Sartorius stop it I look horrible when I wake up" you said blushing. "Not to me" he said looking me up and down. You giggled walking away "like what you see" you said. He followed you and said "of course". "Thanks babes, I'm go get ready see ya" you said walking to your room. Loren and Ariel were up. "Ready" Ariel said. "Yea just gotta change and brush my teeth" you said. "We gotta go, we have a differnet flight see ya in Boston" they said walking out. You got all your stuff and are heading and caught up with the boys. Once you got to the airport. We separated ways and it was just me and Jacob. His mom came too for the rest of the tour. Once we landed. We got out rooms. Ariel and Loren. Cameron, Aaron,and Carter. And the others but me. I ended up with Jacob. Knowing how protective Mrs. Sartorius and the Magcon manager, I surprised they actually allowed us to stay in the same room. We were walking in the hall. When it was out room . Loren said "okay lovebirds , see ya" I giggled . Then Aaron said "ayee Jacob you know" and he winked at Jacob. Then Ariel said "no loving in that room" and she gave an look at me and Jacob. "Guys really, were 13" you said ."alright guys stop" Jacob's mom. said. "I'll be in the room next door" she said. We both walked in the room it was nice. But one bed. "Ok pillow fight"Jacob said. I was setting my stuff down. "What Jacob no" I said. He hit me with a pillow right in back. "That's it ,it's on" I yelled. Running around and throwing pillows was fun, until I nearly got knocked out. After that the door opened. Jacob threw a pillow thinking it was one of the guys, nope it was the manager. We started busting out laughing. He made us clean and get ready for the show."I'm gonna go change in the bathroom" you said. "Ok" he said. I brushed me teeth and straighten my hair. I then changed into a long sleeve, jeans , and scarf(in pic above). I walked I out and Jacob was wearing a grey shirt and khakis. I walked out "mmmhm cute" Jacob hummed and you noticed he was looking at you. "Aww Jacob, thanks" you said looking at your self and gave him a peck on the cheek. "That was a tease" he said laughing. "Oh well" you said laughing and running out. Jacob chased after you. He got you. "Hey put me down" you screamed. "No until I get a real kiss" he said. "Come on Jacob, we have to go" you said. "Fine" he said and put you down. "Aww otp" Cameron said walking up to us. We all went to eat and then got everyting set up. We were at the table all chating. I got a text... Mom💖: hey sweetie I hope you are enjoying your time, but look up. I looked away from my phone. "Mom what are you doing here" you said. You ran to her and gave her a hug. "Im helping out with Pat(Jacobs mom)". "Cool" you said . We introduced her to everybody. Meet and greet time.
I sat with Jacob and Loren. When i came across a fan of my own. "Hi umm Y/N , I'm a big fan, I love you and your musical.lys and your so pretty" a fan said. "Omg thank you, I love you too" you said. You took a pic with her and signed her wrist. "Y/N your getting fans, your gonna be big" Loren said. "Yea the crowd loves you, I told you they would like you. Jacob said and winked at me. "I guess so" you said.