The Night With Jakie

It was Jacob.. You ran to him and jumped on him and he luckly grabbed you in time... "babe what are you doing here, already?" You said. He set you down and said what do not want me to be here? Jacob said. "No not like that" you said. "I know I'm just messing with you, I came because one I wanted i missed you and two Magcon is over until later on in the week don't worry about" he said and hugged me but this time super tight.. "Umm J-a-cco-b i c-ant breathe" you said as your were buried in his arms. "Oh sorry" he said and he giggled.. You and Jacob walked home, yes you left your bike,you barely ride it anyways..
Jacob and you were just chilling and on netflix..you went to change in spandex shorts and a tshirt. Once you walked in your room you saw Jacob shirtless.😍😆 "oh sorry are you changing still" you said. "No it's ok, I sometimes sleep with no shirt" he said laughing. "Oh ok then" you said and got the bed and tv ready for Netflix and chill as Jacob would say but not actually you know the chill part,too young for dat.. Jacob is going to sleepover so yay. You laided down on your bed. And saw Jacob sitting on the floor. "What are doing come here" you said and patted the spot next to you. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything" He said. "What do you mean?" You said. He walked over and laided next to you and said you know me shirtless and the way you looking.😉 "umm it's ok, I think you look perfectly fine with out a shirt" you said. He laughed and said then I can say this about you. "What?" You said and have him a confused look. "You look fine in the tight shorts things" he said smirking. "Are you conplenting my booty" you said while laughing. "I guess I am" he said. "Thank you perv, anyways on to the movie" you said. "Ayee, I'm not a perv ,take the complent that I basically said you got a nice ass" he said and pouted at you. "Ok fine jakieepoo" you said firmly. "You know I don't like that know your going get it" he said . "Get what?" You said and smirked at him. "You know what shut it miss smartie pants" he said. He got on top of you and was tickling you and play fighting with you. "Ok, ok sorry , get off me fatty" you said, trying to push him off. "I never said i was done, now you get no kisses for 1day" he said and got off of me." You sure only a day you know you cant stand without kissing this. You said and pointed to yourself and laughed. "Now 2days" he said seroiusly."ok sorry" you said. "Mhmm that's what I thought" he said and he laided back down next to me. I finally then started the movie. A few minutes in the movies, you grabbed Jacob by the shoulders and neck and kissed him and said you know you love my lips and you can't go long without them mr. smartie pants., "I know I can't help it" he said and kissed me twice. I laughed and sat back and enjoyed the movie with him before a went to bed i posted this on instagram and captioned it as "cuddles with my jakie😍💤 @ jacobsartorius"

 I laughed and sat back and enjoyed the movie with him before a went to bed i posted this on instagram and captioned it as "cuddles with my jakie😍💤  @ jacobsartorius"

and went to sleep happily

(Pretend thats them and alittle younger looking lol)