Day with Jacob

I woke up to Jacob twirling my hair and just staring at me. I turned toward him and said good morning. "Finally" he laughed and kissed my forhead. "I'm sorry, how long have you been up" you said. "About an hour" he said. "Just staring at me" you said and giggled. "Yea" he said and wrapped his arms around you. "Umm whyy?, you could of woken me"  You said and giggled.."because your beautiful" he said and smiled. "When I sleep" you said confusingly. "No matter what you do or look your beautiful" he said. "Umm ahh thanks I guess" you said and got up in a sitting position and went down stairs to make breakfast. "Oh hey mom" you said and hugged her.  "Hey sweetie" she said and kissed my forhead. I got out pancake mix and bacon. You made breakfast with your mom,and went upstairs to tell Jacob. You walked in to him on his phone. You sat next to him and said "Hey my mom and I made breakfast, want some" and kissed his jawline. "Yess!" He said excitedly. "Ok I'm change really quick then we can eat" you said and went to your closet. And got this outfit out.(in pic above) "how about this" you said, and he ignored you. "Jacob! How about this" you said showing him the outfit.  "Sorry yea that will look real cute on you" he said and winked. "Ok get out" you said . "Why , I won't look" he said and smirked at me. "Come on Jacob, goo" you said pointing out the hallway. "Fine sassy" he said and walked out. You changed and walked out. Jacob jumped out and smacked your butt. "Hey, don't touch" you said and covered your bottom with your hands. "Booty fine" he said looking at your butt. You turned around and said Jacob stop, come on. You grabed his hand and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Your mom left for work so it was you, Jacob and your dad. "Hey dad" you said putting the dishes away and grabbing the breakfast. "Hey Y/N, hey Jacob! He said and sat at the table. Sup, I mean oh hi Mr. Y/L/N" Jacob said. You just giggled. "Me and Jacob are going to the movies after is that ok" you said. "Uh sure be back at 5" he said.  "Ok" you said.   once were done, we went to jacobs for alittle bit Jacob changed and were off the the movies...