Hospital and Chill

You wake up. Your in a bed room and your not sure where. You get up. "Ohhh no" you hear someone say. The person lays you back down. "Jacob? , where am i?, what happened?". You said. "Y/N Are you ok?" Your mom says. "Y/N you are safe, you in the hospital, remeber what happened." Jacob said. "No? No!" You said back. "I have to use the bathroom" you said. You went in the bathroom. You looked at yourself , you had bruises on your face and stitches on your arm. You remebered being chained up by the kidnapper. You walk out. And Jacob was the only one there. Your parents have gave you two space. You sat on the bed . "Jacob I look horrible, i can't do this!" You slightly shouted. He walked over and sat next you. "Your fine just relax and look pretty". Jacob said. "Really? That's a lie!, are you blind?" You said *giggling. "No" Jacob said but he didn't finish his sentence bc a doctor walked in. "We have to give x-rays of your body and give your midcine". Doctor Cindy said. Jacob left. After she was done I felt better and I was able to go home. Jacob came over and said "Hey!". "Oh hi" you said *shuting off the tv*. "You ok" jacob said. "Yea I guess" you said. "Good my cupcake is back" Jacob said. You started *blushing*. I got you something ,here you said. "Woo it's that hat i wanted ,thanks" Jacob said. "Yw" you said. "But why, I should be giving you something" Jacob said *giving it back* . "No you deserve it" you said *puts it on his head*. "Stop!" Jacob said. "No,Its for you!" *giggling*. You said. You got up and were in your joggers and sweater. "You look cute!" *following you* jacob said. "Stop it, you do, you always do" you said. *walking into your room*. "Well u look better." he said fixing his hair. " thanks anyways" and you kiss his cheek. He grabs you before you walk away. He just stares at you looking at your lips than your eyes. You start get nervous bc you don't know what he's gonna do. You turn you face to grab your brush. And smack. He was leaning in and you ending up lips to lips. He lets go and you move over to the mirror and brush your hair. He sits on the floor and broadcasts while your do your hair and looking for outfits to wear. You walk out.You walk out. And everybody says "grind, jacob!!" "No way" he said *smiling*. "Ok fine real quick". Music is playing. Jacob grabs a stuff animal of yours. "What are doing" you said screaming from the bathroom. "Nothing" he said *setting his phone down*. He was doing it. You walk in . He shuts off the music and hurried in a sitting position. "Umm" you said. *reading the comments* "you were grinding" you said . "What ?, no" he said *looking at his phone* "it's ok" you said laughing. "With my stuffed animal" you grab it off the floor. *Jacob itching his head and laughing*. "Haha" a commented said. "Jacob!!" Another one said. "Hey their the nasty ones , they begged me" he said. "But you did it" *laughing* you said. "I'm just messing with you Jacob" you said after. "Ok" he said back. He ended the broadcast. "Did you actually see it?" he asked. "Alittle bit it was funny and cute" you said. *trying to wink at him* . He lipbited and laughed.You always melted when he did that. But he had to leave and you just finished the day relaxing in bed.You were still scared of what happened but Jacob helped you not think of it and the dudes probaly in jail..